PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find discounts on Barricade 3's?

palikero
07-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Just about time to get a new pair of shoes.

Anyone know any stores (whether online or brick&mortar) that have the Barricade 3's for really cheap?
I just think that $90 price on TW is a little steep and am on a budget.

I'm in Northern New Jersey/New York City area.

Also, I was thinking about switching to the Reebok Match Day Pumps becuz of such a great deal.

Anyone have experience with both the Barricade 3's and Match Day Pumps that can give me some feedback on its pro's and con's.

Thanks

TheRed
07-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Cushioning feels the same for both shoes...starting off. But the B3's cushioning seem to break down much faster. It's more durable but nothing beats the cushioning of the MDP. The MDP is heavy though.

thetenniskid07
07-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Get them on e bay.

chrisplchs
07-17-2006, 11:22 AM
MDP are awesome.. i wouldn't trust **** because a lot of the time, your warranty isn't valid

but the MDP as thered says, are heavier but they feel better for longer. also, i am a sucker for the pump since reggie lewis did his thang before the dunk contest

Dopke
07-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Find some local shops near you, and ask when they have their sales :P They usually have some good deals. Also, if you check out the outlet stores for the brand of shoe you want, you can get good deals on it. I'll PM you about it since I don't wanna "compete" with TW as they still sell barricade III

Pr0DiGy
04-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

Hey, Dopke, if you ever see this, can you e-mail me? I'm really trying to find good prices on the Barricade line, particularly the I and II.

aznprdgy34@gmail.com

gonzalocatalino
04-04-2007, 12:29 PM
to the OP:

i have both, and i prefer the MDP by far.
Cushioning: MDP > BIII
Comfort: MDP > BIII
Traction: MDP = BIII
DUrability: MDP = BIII
Weight: MDP < BIII
Look: MDP = BIII (both are kick***** looking shoes)
Price: MDP > BIII!!!!!!!!!!

Tennis_Monk
04-05-2007, 05:20 PM
If you can find a Legitimate store, TW might Price match for you. Unless you use fleabay or some crazy sale from a B&M store, you are better off from TW.
Also beware of Counterfeits.

Btw I dont work for TW.

Cruzer
04-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone know any stores (whether online or brick&mortar) that have the Barricade 3's for really cheap?

I think a lot of us would like find Barricade 3's for really cheap. Be sure to let us all know when you find that place that is selling them really cheap.

rabidcow
04-07-2007, 12:06 PM
If you search on google or froogle you will find some low prices

rabidcow
04-07-2007, 12:07 PM
just look at froogle.com