PDA

View Full Version : Tim Henman Answers Back at Federer!

Chosen One
07-13-2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.timhenman.org/qa/default.sps?iType=5890&icustompageid=8730

tHIS GUY ANSWERS ALOT of questions and is going to play for the following years

Rhino
07-14-2006, 01:28 AM
It's always interesting to hear what Henman says, and he regularly answers questions on his site, but the link you have provided dates back to December 2001, is there something relevant in there?

Rabbit
07-14-2006, 04:43 AM
You can get the last 5 questions asked or any date after by using the drop down box.

Marat Safinator
07-14-2006, 04:56 AM
timothy is a legend, no british player can replace the spirit of timothy henman, what a gentleman!!!! Andy murray will never fill tim's boots.

tangerine
07-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Tim Henman has a great website.

Feņa14
07-14-2006, 06:44 AM
timothy is a legend, no british player can replace the spirit of timothy henman, what a gentleman!!!! Andy murray will never fill tim's boots.

Too right my friend. There could be a British player to come and rival Federer say, but I doubt he would do it in the spirit or the style that Tim has.

I've grown up watching him week in and week out when he was at the top of the game so he's always going to be a sentimental favourite even many years after he retires.

There will never be another like you, Tim.

Simon Cowell
07-14-2006, 09:41 AM

A legend? What kind of tennis legends never win slams? If Andy Murray ever wins a slam, Tim will be forgotten quickly.

arosen
07-14-2006, 10:35 AM

It's unfair to Murray to say something like that. The guy barely started his career, and you already write him off as a loser? A bit premature, don't you think?

foetz
07-14-2006, 02:13 PM
It's unfair to Murray to say something like that. The guy barely started his career, and you already write him off as a loser? A bit premature, don't you think?

no, he just doesn't have class and it doesn't seem like that's gonna change in the near future.

Max G.
07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
no, he just doesn't have class and it doesn't seem like that's gonna change in the near future.

But he might have tournament victories.

And in the end, that'll be written down in the books, and the "class" won't...

...that is, of course, contingent on Murray getting some big victories - he's not there yet, and I'm not going to predict whether he will or will not get there.

Tennis guy from NorCal
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Is Henman going to retire soon?

a guy
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
A legend? What kind of tennis legends never win slams? If Andy Murray ever wins a slam, Tim will be forgotten quickly.

**** off

Andy Hewitt
07-14-2006, 03:34 PM
It's always interesting to hear what Henman says, and he regularly answers questions on his site, but the link you have provided dates back to December 2001, is there something relevant in there?
Jeez, that's from like before World Cup 2002!

Viper
07-14-2006, 04:39 PM
It's great that he takes his time out to write well written replies, instead of the short ones Roger does. I want to ask Timmy something but I don't know how <_< Do I press the email thing on the side?

Marat Safinator
07-14-2006, 04:44 PM

oh you again, nadal lover. Nadal certainly doesnt have the spirit and kindness or a gentleman like Tim.