PDA

View Full Version : New Co-poly Strings

Gaines Hillix
07-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Has anyone tied the Leopard or Kirsch P2 co-poly strings? What were your impressoins? Are they similar to Signum Pro Poly Plasma or TopSpin Poly Polar?

TIA!

emcee
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry, can't help you, but how do you like the Signum PP? Just got a pack of 17G from TW today.

DANMAN
07-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Gaines,
The P^2 is a nice co poly string that reminds me more of Volkl's yellow poly (the name escapes me at the moment but I have some upstairs). The Volkl string felt slightly stiffer though. The price on the P^2 is good; tension maintenance was poly-like as well.
The Leopard string, according to one of my friends who I strung it for, plays very similar to the SPPP. I did not like the SPPP and for this reason have not tried the Leopard. I will try it in a few weeks after my upcoming tournaments and will post if noone has done so by then.

mileslong
07-14-2006, 09:10 PM
(the name escapes me at the moment but I have some upstairs)
then get your lazy butt upstairs and check it out man....

staedtler
07-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Danman might be referring to the Volkl V-rex. Not sure though.

DANMAN
07-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Volkl V-Rex is it...Mileslong...sorry man...i just got finished running and playing 5 sets of tennis for sectional preparation...the stairs were not looking good at that moment--should have just checked the TW product page