PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Ticket Question

Frenchie
07-14-2006, 03:22 PM
I have never been to a tournament before and I am confused about ticketing. Is a session only one match? If I buy tickets to a "session" can I walk around and see the practice courts? Thanks.

Mr.Federer
07-14-2006, 07:03 PM
lol, noob:D ...a session is most of the time like the matinee part of the day or the evening. So if you a buy a matinee session, you can walk around the grounds and do whatever you want from time A to time B. Yes, you can walk around to see what you want.

Loud
07-14-2006, 07:38 PM
When you buy a ticket to this tourney, you are buying your seat for that session to the stadium. All the side courts are on a first come first served basis.

dubsplayer
07-15-2006, 08:53 AM
But you can stay and watch matches on the outer courts even after the evening session has started in the stadium if there are still any going on (which isn't unusual).

grizzly4life
07-15-2006, 11:21 AM
york university is a great venue... you'll really enjoy and you can walk around and watch a ton of matches on the grounds.

the night session i believe is 2 matches. recently it's been fed, agassi, roddick.... now i'd assume some combo of those 3 and nadal if they're there. basically saying they have the superstars at night.

find out how many general admission seats there are in the stadium. you may have to get there early.