PDA

View Full Version : Watching the AO Nalbandian vs. Baghdatis

Steven87
07-16-2006, 10:17 PM
That has to be one of the biggest comebacks last year...Nalbandian was playing Baghdatis straight in the baselines rallies in the first half. Then, Bagh. started hitting some CRAZY shots to off-throw the Argentine. I feel sorry for Nalbandian tho, I thought he had that one in the bag

travlerajm
07-17-2006, 12:25 AM
That has to be one of the biggest comebacks last year...Nalbandian was playing Baghdatis straight in the baselines rallies in the first half. Then, Bagh. started hitting some CRAZY shots to off-throw the Argentine. I feel sorry for Nalbandian tho, I thought he had that one in the bag

I thought it looked like Nalby ran out of gas in the end. It looked like Bags had more energy in the fifth set.

diegaa
07-17-2006, 04:28 AM
one of the sadests match i had the chance to suffer ( i got up really early that morning) .. bags really pulled it through, somehow.

The Grand Slam
07-17-2006, 04:30 AM
That match was awesome. I was almost sure it would be a Federer/Nalbandian final.

vive le beau jeu !
07-17-2006, 04:45 AM
what a comeback from marcos... and with the rain delay at the end for adding some spice... i wish i saw that match ! :D

ATXtennisaddict
07-17-2006, 06:18 AM
hmm...might need to get a hold of this one...is there a torrent out for this match?

Steven87
07-17-2006, 09:46 AM
hmm...might need to get a hold of this one...is there a torrent out for this match?
Yes

monologuist
07-17-2006, 09:47 AM
an epic chokejob by Nalbandian. sad stuff.

Babblelot
07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
That has to be one of the biggest comebacks last year...Nalbandian was playing Baghdatis straight in the baselines rallies in the first half. Then, Bagh. started hitting some CRAZY shots to off-throw the Argentine. I feel sorry for Nalbandian tho, I thought he had that one in the bagTypical 'bandy.

His career would be dramatically different if he was a strong finisher.
Hewitt at Wimby
Roddick at USO
Gaudio at RG
Baghdatis at AO

Somehow, he'll find a way...always does.