PDA

View Full Version : Stencil Ink

dlo
07-17-2006, 05:50 AM
Please excuse my ignorance, but I am so new to stringing that I have not even gotten my machine yet. My wife wants the logo stencil on her racket, so is there something special about tennis stenciling ink or can I use rubber stamp ink or spray paint?:confused:

Court_Jester
07-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Other than its very wide tip for faster application, no. I don't see anything wrong with a Sharpie if you choose to use this. The only thing is that it's going to take a bit longer to apply the ink compared to a regular stencil ink.

TennisProPaul
07-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Please excuse my ignorance, but I am so new to stringing that I have not even gotten my machine yet. My wife wants the logo stencil on her racket, so is there something special about tennis stenciling ink or can I use rubber stamp ink or spray paint?:confused:

no no no. use stencil ink as i have tried other methods and they dont seem as good.

what logo does she want?

make her a custom logo

a smile face

a heart

something other then the boring w or p

a guy
07-17-2006, 06:42 AM
no no no. use stencil ink as i have tried other methods and they dont seem as good.

what logo does she want?

make her a custom logo

a smile face

a heart

something other then the boring w or p

haha i've never thought of doing that before :D

brucie
07-17-2006, 06:44 AM
I had a playboy logo for a while as for stencil ink, the thing is it lasts much longer than marker pen or spray paint.