PDA

View Full Version : Strings!!!!!!!!!

BONZ4YOU
07-17-2006, 09:09 AM
hello all, i am new to this forum, and i have some string questions. first off i am a 5-5.5 player and i use the aero drive plus babolat racquet. i use prince problend because i break strings once a week. i feel like i am not getting enough power from the string, so i need to know the most powerful string out there with some type of durability. thank you

ms

Lleyton Hewitt
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power
I currently use yonex tour super 850....that is good to

brucie
07-17-2006, 09:17 AM
hello all, i am new to this forum, and i have some string questions. first off i am a 5-5.5 player and i use the aero drive plus babolat racquet. i use prince problend because i break strings once a week. i feel like i am not getting enough power from the string, so i need to know the most powerful string out there with some type of durability. thank you

ms

First off mate, you sound a good player, so Ill say do you string your own rackets? The an#swer has to be yes if you break string 1 a week like me o you.
If no go get a stringing machine

If you have a stringing machine BIG BANGER OR POLYS WILL LAST AGES LONGER THAN PRO BLEND!
however some ont like polys if this is case and cost is impotant a cheap reel of synthetic gut should suffice i have technifibre syn gut and will be geting red code soon Ill tell you how it is.

I have put Big Bnger Timo 1.10 in my racket today too, ill tell you how long it lasts as its a thin gauge it will last less i guess.

thetenniskid07
07-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Give cyber flash a try.

Kevo
07-17-2006, 04:17 PM
A thinner kevlar main might be helpful. You could try Ashaway Crossfire. You could also string a little lower than you are now. Your next step would be a poly of some sort. I like Cyberflash. Gosen Polylon SP was good as well.