PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Apparel

MTXR
07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
What is up with the sizings these days?

I went to try on all the Mens Addidas and Nike shirts. I tried on the small size and they were all to big.

Do they make XXS or something? So far i found a Slazenger small that fits me perfect, and i purchased it.

Also the shorts i fit perfect in nikes mens medium. So i dunno whats up with the shirts.

Does nike and addiadas just make their shirts super big? Any brands you recommend that i can fit in, that don't do produce massively large shirts?

tarheels2323
07-17-2006, 02:26 PM
I've noticed this too. I just got a small Adidas shirt in from TW and it fits me but is huge for a small. It looks more like it's a medium at least.

Dopke
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Hm. My nike shirts I buy used to be medium but after they shrink they look too small on me. I'm 6'0'' and about 160lbs. The tennis shirts that are made out o fpolyester/cotton or something like that, I recently got large and it shrunk a good deal and now it also looks too small. But going up to XL is way too big. X_x. Yeah this sucks.

MTXR
07-17-2006, 03:00 PM
wait, the dri fit/polyester stuff shrinks? My stuff doesn't shrink.

I think i am just gonna order a bunch of small shirts and try them all on, and return the ones i don't want. I wish i lived in CA, or there was a Tennis-warehouse store near by.

neo
07-17-2006, 04:42 PM
I've had the same problem. Bought Large Adidas Tennis shirts from TW, and they are simply huge. Waiting for the medium to arrive. I hope I will not need Small.

jonolau
07-19-2006, 02:18 AM
I never ever trust the sizings for appparel. Same thing goes for shoes. It's always important to try them on before purchasing, if not, take measurements for comparison.

neo
07-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Received Medium and it is also too big (I normally wear Large). I asked TW to measure this shirt but they didn't even answer my email. I think I am done buying apparel online.