PDA

View Full Version : Nike Vapor 3s

looseswing
07-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I have had a pair of these through the winter but yesterday was our first hot day (95 degrees) and I must say my feet felt like they were on fire. Has anyone else had this experience with these shoes? Any way to cool your feet w/o getting new shoes?

ppw350Zunit
07-19-2006, 01:35 PM
i have a pair and i have the same problem. they tend to run pretty hot. the temp. in socal the temp. has been in the upper 80's, low 90's and the vapor's been burning my feet. i had to switch back to my nike resolve.

Django
07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I wear insoles w/ all the lighter-weight Nikes, and heat is not a problem. On these Vapors, it may be the particular materials used on the upper.

looseswing
07-19-2006, 03:07 PM
i have a pair and i have the same problem. they tend to run pretty hot. the temp. in socal the temp. has been in the upper 80's, low 90's and the vapor's been burning my feet. i had to switch back to my nike resolve.

Sadly I don't have the option of switching shoes. Any tips for staying cool in these shoes 'cause temperatures are starting to get up to the mid to uppe eightes and we have the occasional ninety degree day (like the aforementioned one).

MTChong
07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Now if you don't mind performing surgery on your shoes, you could just drill small holes in the uppers for ventilation