PDA

View Full Version : When people give racket suggestions.

loki6836
07-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Ok so ive asked for a couple racket suggestions on this board and one thing that i do is whenever someone suggests a racket that they also use as there personal racket i generally completely throw out this suggestion because to me when someone suggests there own racket there are just saying that because they love there racket(which i completely understand i would make love to my rackets if they had a bigger hole;) ), and are not seriously considering what style player i am and what is best for me not for them. Anyway just wondered if anyone agreed with me.

vkartikv
07-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Just demo it or get used to whatever you are using now. After all, it can't be that bad unless its a PD ;)

loki6836
07-20-2006, 08:26 PM
I am just saying in the past. I have found my racket and just bought three of them. The RDS 001 MP (which i would recommend to anyone no matter your playing style):D

zhan
07-20-2006, 08:55 PM
right now i'd suggest my racquet to anyone...
n6.1 = the win

tpduke112
07-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Ok so ive asked for a couple racket suggestions on this board and one thing that i do is whenever someone suggests a racket that they also use as there personal racket i generally completely throw out this suggestion because to me when someone suggests there own racket there are just saying that because they love there racket(which i completely understand i would make love to my rackets if they had a bigger hole;) ), and are not seriously considering what style player i am and what is best for me not for them. Anyway just wondered if anyone agreed with me.
meh, I dont believe in racquet suggestions...Go demo them. Its not hard to tell what racquets are kinda similar.

hgb765
07-21-2006, 09:40 AM

HAHA :D

SydneyJim
07-21-2006, 09:40 AM
demo demo demo