View Full Version : "raised" grip, leather

07-17-2004, 01:56 PM
I used to use what was called then as "raised" leather grips. I know the synthetic ones now are called "contour". Does anybody know if anyone makes them in leather?

Jerry Seinfeld
07-19-2004, 04:19 PM
I have one raised leather Balmforth grip in stock. It is two-tone brown. Brand new. Will sell for $22.50 plus shipping. If interested please contact me via email - cokebear5@yahoo.com.