PDA

View Full Version : Roger brings glamour back to tennis

BeautyVenus
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Unlike other male tennis champions Roger Federer knows the importance that he is an entertainer. Agassi wore strange clothes when he was a teen and tried to have style. Yet Roger Federer has always been glamourous. At Wimbledon this year Roger wore his creme coloured blazer it was absolutely a very elegant and fashionable jacket. I loved that when he won the event he put the blazer back on. He even has his own line of perfume. Its always an event and exciting to see what Roger wears on the court. I hope he continues the glamour.

chiru
07-24-2006, 06:36 PM
are you the girl who hates mulattos and blake, or am i confusing you for someone else?

cricri
07-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Unlike other male tennis champions Roger Federer knows the importance that he is an entertainer. Agassi wore strange clothes when he was a teen and tried to have style. Yet Roger Federer has always been glamourous. At Wimbledon this year Roger wore his creme coloured blazer it was absolutely a very elegant and fashionable jacket. I loved that when he won the event he put the blazer back on. He even has his own line of perfume. Its always an event and exciting to see what Roger wears on the court. I hope he continues the glamour.

The dude got style

RM05
07-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Glamour is not an issue for some fans of the sports. If you're looking for glamour somewhere, look into the lives of F1 drivers.

Shabazza
07-25-2006, 03:22 PM
are you the girl who hates mulattos and blake, or am i confusing you for someone else?
She is.
I doubt she is serious about this "glamour" topic...but who knows. I did like the jacket as a "one time only" thing. Hope he doesn't wear a jacket again next year.