PDA

View Full Version : Felt like...

Rob the Tennis Player
07-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Federer, Agassi, Roddick & Nadal all at once.

Yesterday, I had a team tennis match and played to matches.

I won the first 8 - 1. Due to consistency of serve and placement. Running down almost every shot. Hitting nice returns off the serve. I felt like Nadal, Agassi, and Federer all in one match.

My Second match was 8 - 4. My opponent was more competitive. I was banging serves in like Roddick used to, and my opponent couldn't touch them. I felt like Federer durign this match because I was making him run around so much. Going crosscourt and hitting some pretty amazing shots. I played some great net points.

All in all. I felt like played the matches of my life. I played so good. Didn't double fault for the most part. Very few unforced winners. Higher amount of winners. I felt like I was on my A game.

My favorite shot that I hit during the day was when I ran around my backhand and hit a crosscout forehand winner. It felt really cool just to rip off that winner.

If only, I could play like the real Federer, Agassi, Nadal, Roddick all the time....

beernutz
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
What's it like to play both lefty and righty at the same time?

ThePlungerMan
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Federer, Agassi, Roddick & Nadal all at once.

Yesterday, I had a team tennis match and played to matches.

I won the first 8 - 1. Due to consistency of serve and placement. Running down almost every shot. Hitting nice returns off the serve. I felt like Nadal, Agassi, and Federer all in one match.

My Second match was 8 - 4. My opponent was more competitive. I was banging serves in like Roddick used to, and my opponent couldn't touch them. I felt like Federer durign this match because I was making him run around so much. Going crosscourt and hitting some pretty amazing shots. I played some great net points.

All in all. I felt like played the matches of my life. I played so good. Didn't double fault for the most part. Very few unforced winners. Higher amount of winners. I felt like I was on my A game.

My favorite shot that I hit during the day was when I ran around my backhand and hit a crosscout forehand winner. It felt really cool just to rip off that winner.

If only, I could play like the real Federer, Agassi, Nadal, Roddick all the time....

This reminds me of a verse in a Leanne Rymes song. Goes like this

“Big deal, so what, who cares, you just got lucky that’s all, so what”

Just kidding. I played good yesterday and won some hard fought matches, feels good, good job. :mrgreen: