PDA

View Full Version : Ancic injured?

malakas
07-25-2006, 02:38 AM
I read in another forum that Mario Ancic slipped, while riding a jetski and hurt a ligament in his knee.He will visit a doctor in Zagreb to run some exams,but there is big chance that he will be forced to rest for a few weeks and won't make it to the USO.:(
Can anyone confirm it??Any Croat?
Poor Mario.Hope it's not too serious!:(

The Grand Slam
07-25-2006, 02:39 AM
xD It's like they should stay locked up in a chamber where they can't hurt themselves until they play a match! Too many off-court injuries, I tell ye...

Shabazza
07-25-2006, 02:46 AM
xD It's like they should stay locked up in a chamber where they can't hurt themselves until they play a match! Too many off-court injuries, I tell ye...
lol
Isn't it the 2nd time Ancic hurts himself during an off-court day?!
If he really has a torn ligament, there's no way he can play at the USO and a spot for TMC is questionable as well - without the whole american hc season!
And it was such a good year for him, till now! :(

malakas
07-25-2006, 06:39 AM
Ok..apparently,Mario will stay out only for 3-4 weeks so will most probably play in the US open!!:D :D :D

Shabazza
07-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Ok..apparently,Mario will stay out only for 3-4 weeks so will most probably play in the US open!!:D :D
I'm really glad that he can participate. :D
But the lack of match play will be a major problem for him. I don't expect him to reach the 2nd week!