PDA

View Full Version : Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

XFactorer
07-25-2006, 06:20 PM
So, my friend just introduced me to this band with the self titled CD, "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!" I can't stop listening to how incredibly bad the single is at articulating words... but I LOVE THE SONGS!!! Someone's described them as the "Arcade Fire, but more upbeat." Anyone else heard of them? This is kinda an indies/alternative type band, by the way. Check it out, though!

rommil
07-25-2006, 08:37 PM
So, my friend just introduced me to this band with the self titled CD, "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!" I can't stop listening to how incredibly bad the single is at articulating words... but I LOVE THE SONGS!!! Someone's described them as the "Arcade Fire, but more upbeat." Anyone else heard of them? This is kinda an indies/alternative type band, by the way. Check it out, though!
They are pretty good. Saw them last October in Reykjavik for the Iceland Airwaves. They were one of the big hits there. Finally they are starting to get some attention.

Jassy_B
07-26-2006, 11:19 AM
worst band ever

XFactorer
07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
OH, whatev! I loooove 'em!

Roffey
07-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Pretty much amazing. They're my best friend's favorite band.

sebastiange
07-26-2006, 12:33 PM
They are very good.

Sound Like "Talking Heads" but from these days, hug?

My fav song: "Upon this tidal wave of young blood"

rommil
07-27-2006, 10:44 AM
worst band ever
I wouldn't say that though wouldn't say they are the best either. Then again, it's subjective. Radiohead on the other hand.....

XFactorer
07-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I like track six... "The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth"

Weird name... but great, fun beat!