PDA

View Full Version : Reality Show : The Contender

Jassy_B
07-26-2006, 11:24 AM
Saw the first season in its entirity and loved it. Yesterday i randomly changed channels and learned it was on TSN (canada). Season 2 seems decent but i missed the first two episodes which doesnt exactly allow me to pick my favorite. Any1 else watch this or am i alone?

HyperHorse
07-26-2006, 11:38 AM
what the hell is this stupid reality tv show about anyway?
JassyB, have u fixed up that robotic serve of yours?

mabuhay
07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
what the hell is this stupid reality tv show about anyway?
JassyB, have u fixed up that robotic serve of yours?

you can't call it stupid because you don't even know what it is about. anyway, it's a boxing realty show hosted by sylvester stallone and sugar ray leonard.

more info: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2131600

HyperHorse
07-26-2006, 12:47 PM
you can't call it stupid because you don't even know what it is about. anyway, it's a boxing realty show hosted by sylvester stallone and sugar ray leonard.

more info: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2131600

oh, should be good then!!!!! I hope it comes on Australian TV....
one of the few reality tv shows ill actually WATCH. :-D

Morpheus
07-26-2006, 01:16 PM
It's a very entertaining program. After you've watched it a few times, though, you can generally tell who will win each fight by the way they try to build drama.

Marat Safinator
07-26-2006, 03:07 PM
cornolius aka K9 to win!!!!!! he sure showed that cocky michael clark what he was made of!

Jassy_B
07-27-2006, 11:16 AM
cornolius aka K9 to win!!!!!! he sure showed that cocky michael clark what he was made of!

ya he got that knockdown in 5th... i saw the 1st two episodes last night

Jassy_B
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Last season i really like ishe smith and really thought he could have won it all. unfortunantly he lost to mora in a very close decision(was it split). Then the tragedy where naji commited suicide. show had a lot of drama last season. 1 of my only complaints is that they dont show the fight in its entirity rather they just show SLOW MO contact points.

chroix
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
great show. second season has been even better than the first. I totally agree about the slo-mo. the slo-mo needs to go.

Marat Safinator
07-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Last season i really like ishe smith and really thought he could have won it all. unfortunantly he lost to mora in a very close decision(was it split). Then the tragedy where naji commited suicide. show had a lot of drama last season. 1 of my only complaints is that they dont show the fight in its entirity rather they just show SLOW MO contact points.

I actually talk to ishe alot through email, hes a good guy and doesnt mind writing long emails back. go to his website if you want it. sugarshay or something. I liked anthony last year the most because of his background and spirit. he was a good guy hat wanted the best for his family, i cant blame the guy for looking out for his kids more than for that team. I also liked ishe , sergio, alfonso, jonathan, and joey. all good guys.