PDA

View Full Version : Need positive conversing about my life

danniflava
07-26-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm 16-years-old, and I just have to say what's on my mind right now.

I'm from a middle-class family in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, and I have no idea why I am not yet filthy rich. I don't think that there is one reason why I can't be as lucky as many other people in this world! I know it's a very selfish and spoiled, bratty thing (whatever you wanna call it), but I want to be rich, and I don't think it's fair.

So, I'm gonna do something abut it. I want to open up a business, and be rich.

diegaa
07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
yeah, good luck becoming a rich guy...... :rolleyes:

Freedom
07-26-2006, 07:52 PM
Dude, billions of people live in poverty, and you whine that you aren't rich. How about going out and doing something meaningful with your life?

TENNIS_IS_FUN
07-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Well it looks like you have a computer with an internet connection, which is more than enough for the average teenager.

zhan
07-26-2006, 07:59 PM
yeah everyone wants to be rich
so do i..
being rich, have whatever u want, drive a maserati or an aston martin..
yeah that kind of life...
like Vincent Chase in entourage

Swissv2
07-26-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm 16-years-old,.....

I have no idea why I am not yet filthy rich...

those two statements...(enough said) At this point in your life you will NEVER be filthy rich, ONLY your parents will - and you will be leaching off of them for a few more years until you get a job YOURSELF.

But with wealth comes responsibility - so even if you did have money, would you be mature enough to handle it?

gb93433
07-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Some of the lonliest people were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. For some years I pastored a church and you would be surprised at what I found. The happiest people are those who are content with who they are and what they have. If the one thing you are striving for is wealth. If you get there you will find out that it is rather empty.

I know several peole who are wealthy. Some are very happy and others are miserable. One man I know owns a billion dollar per year company and he enjoys his employees and they enjoy working for him. He never intended to be wealthy just to do what he enjoyed. If you met him you would think that he is just ike everyone else.

GRANITECHIEF
07-27-2006, 08:49 AM
From some of the research i've done prior to my upcoming trip, the Fijian people, who are supposedly very close to third world status, could possibly be the happiest people on earth. No mansions, sports cars, bling bling internet tv's, ipods, etc. and they wouldn't trade their lifestyle with anyone.

Not saying i wouldn't like to be wealthy. I would love to not have to worry about money, ever. But it is a good example that materialism has consumed western culture. I know some wealthy people that don't contribute to society, just kinda cruise, and they definitely have there own set of problems that i wouldn't want to deal with.

no skillz
07-27-2006, 08:52 AM
I have no idea why paris hilton is not in my bed yet? I mean like if I was paris hilton I would totally hop in my bed you know. I think I will open up a business and buy paris hilton.

I mean maybe not paris hilton, she is expensive. Maybe a mail order bride from hongkong and name her paris hilton. Or buy a girl named hilton from paris. I dont know.

07-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey FLAVA: I work in Woodbridge (but live in downtown T.O.) - I'd be miserable if I lived In Woodbridge. I hate working there. I'd make your #1 priority getting the hell out of Woodbridge.....a prime example of a cookie-cutter suburban subdivision wasteland of tuner cars, strip malls and big-box outlets.

Also...change schools...FAST. With your ignorant attitude (fake) you obviously spend too much time watching MTV Canada or MuchMusic. The York Region School Board is losing the battle with you

There's no future in Woodbridge. You have no $$$ because you spend it all being a suburban clone, buying monoculture clothes and eating fast food.

There is life south of the 401.

Save big $$$ by NOT becoming a tuner-car blockhead

Get rid of your cell phone.

Get rid of your x-box

Get a job, save $$$, goto university (but NOT York) or college.

no skillz
07-27-2006, 09:18 AM
if all else fails...sell dope.