PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Maryland???

DragonNeedSpank
07-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Is there a tennis shop or a club?? in baltimore md?? i have looked up googles and yahoo but the results were not the one i was looking for !!!!

thx for responding!!

soul of a new machine
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
I don't know what you're looking for exactly but google gave me a tennis shop as a second hit and some clubs just by searching "tennis baltimore". I used to live in Frederick Md and there were two clubs just in that smallish city and I took lessons at a club in Baltimore who's name escapes me but there're definitely things in the area.

Dan007
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM
I go to hola-bird sports. It's great, they have the best prices on everything. New shoes for example Nike Air Max Breathe Free 3, Nike Air Vaper Zoom 3, Nike Air Zoom revive, and lots more $10-15 cheaper than the regular prices. For directions go to www.hola bird sports.com without the spaces.

DragonNeedSpank
07-27-2006, 06:08 PM
I go to hola-bird sports. It's great, they have the best prices on everything. New shoes for example Nike Air Max Breathe Free 3, Nike Air Vaper Zoom 3, Nike Air Zoom revive, and lots more $10-15 cheaper than the regular prices. For directions go to www.hola bird sports.com without the spaces.

wow thx for giving that to me =) ill go there sometimes!! hehe