PDA

View Full Version : Tired Tennis Part 1

Swissv2
07-28-2006, 05:12 PM
I decided to test my camera out today. I was playing around with the video option and noticed the FPS sucks, but at least I got the camera for pretty cheap so it isn't so bad.

This is a video of two of my friends doing some practice. Both have been playing for 3 hours, and the temperature outside was getting extremely hot (which is why this was filmed in the shade :p ).

Ken and one of the girls from the team are hitting. They can do excellent rallys (20+ rally at 80% shots) and about 15 or so minutes before this they did a 50 rally (cross-court, down the line, cross-court, down the line).

I will post more videos with better angles later, and hopefully get the girls team when they are fresh because its great tennis to watch. The guys team, on the other hand, wont start up practice until 2-3 months from now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTFKcOmDVtc

zhan
07-28-2006, 05:22 PM
which one is the girl?

Mr.Federer
07-28-2006, 05:35 PM
I decided to test my camera out today. I was playing around with the video option and noticed the FPS sucks, but at least I got the camera for pretty cheap so it isn't so bad.

This is a video of two of my friends doing some practice. Both have been playing for 3 hours, and the temperature outside was getting extremely hot (which is why this was filmed in the shade :p ).

Ken and one of the girls from the team are hitting. They can do excellent rallys (20+ rally at 80% shots) and about 15 or so minutes before this they did a 50 rally (cross-court, down the line, cross-court, down the line).

I will post more videos with better angles later, and hopefully get the girls team when they are fresh because its great tennis to watch. The guys team, on the other hand, wont start up practice until 2-3 months from now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTFKcOmDVtc

Why are you then showing the part in which they are tired??? Why did you start taping like 3hrs later???

Swissv2
07-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Why are you then showing the part in which they are tired??? Why did you start taping like 3hrs later???
Because thats when I came in. I had just got back from a business meeting and since I had 2 hours before my job started, I decided to stop by the tennis courts and found them playing.

The girl is on the far end. Ken has long hair, looks like some samurai dude.

edberg505
07-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Because thats when I came in. I had just got back from a business meeting and since I had 2 hours before my job started, I decided to stop by the tennis courts and found them playing.

Those are some pretty good looking strokes. Looks like the guy has a full western grip.

zhan
07-29-2006, 04:49 AM

yeah i figured the closer person was a guy...
a recent marat safin wanna-be
with the hair bunned up
:mrgreen:

Swissv2
07-29-2006, 06:30 AM
It has to be the long hair style rage, eh? He usually has it down with a hat over and looks like hewitt.