PDA

View Full Version : New P Diddy Album

RiosTheGenius
07-29-2006, 08:19 AM
ok, now I really lost respect for these guys. it was bad enough when that other dude used some riffs from Led Zepellin for a song, but now this P Diddy guy or whatever his name is, used the Carmina Burana main theme for a song, and instead of a real orchestra, he used some cheeesy keyboard arramgement, very embarrazing, and unfortunatelly it sales records among all the street joes.... shame shame shame.

DragonNeedSpank
07-29-2006, 08:23 AM
ok, now I really lost respect for these guys. it was bad enough when that other dude used some riffs from Led Zepellin for a song, but now this P Diddy guy or whatever his name is, used the Carmina Burana main theme for a song, and instead of a real orchestra, he used some cheeesy keyboard arramgement, very embarrazing, and unfortunatelly it sales records among all the street joes.... shame shame shame.

agreed

RiosTheGenius
07-29-2006, 08:37 AM
I think what really cheeses me off is that they don't put it up front , and they name the songs something else, so most 17 yr olds who are not familiar with classic R&R or other classic pieces think these rappers created the music, when they basically just stole it.

DragonNeedSpank
07-29-2006, 08:41 AM
I think what really cheeses me......

lol nice term of useage.... well neways i dont like those kind of stuipd music.... realli annoys me.... it kinda encourages volence :mad: !!!