PDA

View Full Version : English Prince of Tennis = Total Lameness!

TokyopunK
07-31-2006, 05:52 PM
If any of you Prince of Tennis fans want a good laugh, watch a few episodes of the english Prince of Tennis.

The voice overs are hilarious, its like they picked the worst voices for each character. Everyone is horribly voiced.

If you haven't heard yet, you can watch the first few eps on http://www.toonamijetstream.com

Tell me what you think, even the Naruto voiceovers aren't THIS bad. :)

ramseszerg
07-31-2006, 06:13 PM
dam, US only.

anyone who wants to want to watch pot, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCMJ0KjXP60&search=Prince%20Of%20Tennis%20AMV%20-%20Your%20Time%20Is%20Now%20

scez
07-31-2006, 06:21 PM
I wonder what Hyper Horse will say, he loves the show. I am not sure though of which version he watches.

ramseszerg
07-31-2006, 06:31 PM
it is much more enjoyable to watch the japanese version with subtitles. the characters all have colourful personalities that is shown in the voice.

btw ive seen until episode 176, anyone have any more?

TokyopunK
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
I actually have up to 300 something, but just haven't gotten that far, up in the 200s I believe.

no skillz
07-31-2006, 06:38 PM
I think every character has the same voice.

I want to see more episodes, on youtube it only goes up to 176 when echizen plays Tezuka and goes to america.

d_frank
07-31-2006, 07:10 PM
I have never seen or heard of some as stupid as "Prince of Tennis." Youve gotta be kidding me.

shawn1122
07-31-2006, 09:37 PM
Look up "Prince of Tennis: National Championships." They are a making a 13 episode OVA where Echizen returns and plays at the nationals.

ramseszerg
08-01-2006, 01:17 AM
I think every character has the same voice.

I want to see more episodes, on youtube it only goes up to 176 when echizen plays Tezuka and goes to america.
I dont think he played tezuka before going to the states. He has a match scheduled though.

I actually have up to 300 something, but just haven't gotten that far, up in the 200s I believe.
whoa whoa. where did u get 300 episodes? Are you sure you are not talking about the paperback version?

I have never seen or heard of some as stupid as "Prince of Tennis." Youve gotta be kidding me.

Now you are just being ignorant. Some people like to watch anime, or Japanese animation. Prince of Tennis is just one of them. There are others like One-piece, etc. And no, it is not childish. It's fun (for some people). It's like somebody saying collecting action figures is stupid. But some people love it, and you should give them that. Sometimes anime can be inspiring. In fact, episode 145 of pot is by far the most inspiring thing i've ever seen because of my circumstances. It made me realize I should be studying and not watching this!:(

Triple S
08-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Prince of Tennis only went up to episode 178. and Ramze you can get the last 2 episodes here:

http://video.animeepisodes.net/category/Prince+of+Tennis/0.htm

Change to Windows Media Player mode then full screen it. btw... Prepare to be disappointed by the worst ending ever. And I have to say that the dubs are pretty bad... Japanese are MUCH better at voice acting. It puts more feeling into it

ramseszerg
08-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah thanks, I already watched it from youtube. As for the ending.. I think it was good for me because I had an open mind about it, although it was spoiled to me about who won. I hope the ova is in the same line as the series and not the animated movie, lol.