PDA

View Full Version : just watched a mystery show in Korea....wtf

dannyjjang
07-31-2006, 10:07 PM
okai here we go...

its a special show about ghost in South Korea...

The host visits the haunted house located in the mountain..
Its a rerun in year 1999
The family who lives in the house started to see a paled skin buddisht monk roaming around the house. (A spirit)
The family called a "Mu-Dang" (Fortune teller/spirit guider) This was broadcast live during 1999, well the "Mu-Dang" did some ritual...and the mu-dang said one of the god entered her body and she started to shak it was very similar to exorcisim..well..it was a ritual of sending one into heaven..

after the ritual the "Mu-Dang" made a miniature road out of raw rice than she prayed after the prayer there were footsteps in the rice road it was chicken feet than snake than human feet than again to a birds feet....

....and this was broadcast LIVe...pretty scary stuff....nd this is not the only episode there are over 200 episodes of supernatural events...ARe there similar shows like this in other countries?

hgb765
08-01-2006, 05:41 AM
not that i know of...
but i do know a lot of korean tv series that are really really really good
(non creepy)

edit: typo

shrakkie
08-01-2006, 11:20 AM
mate,i can safely say we do not have shows like that in the u.k!(kinda wished we did tho!):)

dannyjjang
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
mate,i can safely say we do not have shows like that in the u.k!(kinda wished we did tho!):)
i watched all the reruns of mystery shows AND THEYARE WAY TOO SCARY...
!!!The fact that its REAL!
I wish they can subtitle the shows...you guys need to watch it...
there are over 100 episodes!!
Asian ghosts are just to scary!!