PDA

View Full Version : What happened to snoflewis?

jonolau
08-01-2006, 06:43 AM
I noticed that snoflewis has no more post count next to his name.

What happened to him?

looseswing
08-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Dunno. I thought he was a responsible poster. It's hard to imagine him doing something stupid enough to get banned.

Rincon
08-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen Lakoste around either. Maybe they went the way of Legolas and just deleted their accounts?

jonolau
08-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Lakoste is still around, his account's healthy.

But snoflewis is worse than banned, his account has been deleted.

Court_Jester
08-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen Lakoste around either. Maybe they went the way of Legolas and just deleted their accounts?
Lakoste hasn't posted anything in a week but I think he's still around. On the other hand, snoflewis is no longer listed in the member's list so it's possible that he asked the mods to delete his account. So he has truly lost his mojo, huh?

Another thing to consider is that the school year is just around the corner. I notice that I've started slowing down too in my tennis and posting to prepare for school.

Return_Ace
08-01-2006, 07:45 AM
i thought the same bout snoflewis.

lakoste is in london doing something, he posted a while back

jhhachamp
08-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Maybe he had the mods change his user name to something else.

nViATi
08-01-2006, 11:16 AM
He requested to have his account deleted. If you want to contact him you can get him at hisTWusername at gmail . c0m

brucie
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I wondered what had happened too, why would he have his account deleted anyway? I guessed hes changed his name but then all his posts wouldnt say snowflewis by them theyd say his new name so this isnt possible.

diredesire
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
It's news to me... FYI, mods can't delete/rename accts. Only TW has those permissions.

OrangeOne
08-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Bizarre - I second the thoughts of people who thought he was a responsible (and interesting) poster. I'm a bit surprised he ducked off without a farewell post too....

jamumafa
08-01-2006, 03:04 PM
why did Legolas delete his account?

snoflewis
08-04-2006, 10:08 AM
hey guys,

i initially decided to leave...but i figured that i learned too much on these boards to just leave abruptly. i've recreated my account, but my awesome yonex avatar is gone....

snoflewis

jonolau
08-04-2006, 10:20 AM
hey guys,

i initially decided to leave...but i figured that i learned too much on these boards to just leave abruptly. i've recreated my account, but my awesome yonex avatar is gone....

snoflewis
Is this really you?

snoflewis
08-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Is this really you?

lol..how would you like me to prove it?

vkartikv
08-04-2006, 10:33 AM
lol..how would you like me to prove it?

Has anyone seen the movie 'The Thing' with Kurt Russell? The creature manifests itself as a man or dog or whatever is at hand. So snoflewis, are you really yourself or the Thing?

theace21
08-04-2006, 10:50 AM
hey guys,

snoflewis
Glad your back...

snoflewis
08-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Has anyone seen the movie 'The Thing' with Kurt Russell? The creature manifests itself as a man or dog or whatever is at hand. So snoflewis, are you really yourself or the Thing?

haha...it's gonna be easier proving it to you than to jonolau. well...to start it off...i had my first transaction through these boards w/ you. i sold my st. vincent in 4 1/4 grip w/ original fairway grip and case...and then you had your issues w/ wildmoose...and then you offered to let me try out your super rd tour 95 by sending it through the mail (very much appreciated for the thought)...that's all i can think of

vkartikv
08-04-2006, 11:13 AM
haha...it's gonna be easier proving it to you than to jonolau. well...to start it off...i had my first transaction through these boards w/ you. i sold my st. vincent in 4 1/4 grip w/ original fairway grip and case...and then you had your issues w/ wildmoose...and then you offered to let me try out your super rd tour 95 by sending it through the mail (very much appreciated for the thought)...that's all i can think of

Oh come on mate, we all know its you, we're just giving you a hard time :)

snoflewis
08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh come on mate, we all know its you, we're just giving you a hard time :)

haha...i've always found it hard to determine whether or not someone's joking.

jonolau
08-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Oh come on, snoflewis ... ;)

Welcome back!

HyperHorse
08-05-2006, 08:02 AM
*mega bear hug for Snoflewis*
good to have u back... :-D
@}>--- :-P

snoflewis
08-05-2006, 08:22 AM
haha...thanks everybody.

TENNIS_IS_FUN
08-05-2006, 09:11 AM
hey guys,

snoflewis

Hey snowflewis, you and I had an inside joke about a certain comedian. Who was it?

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, ignore that.

Lakoste
08-05-2006, 01:50 PM
this is what i felt like when i saw the thread title
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/7329/6834tearog3.jpg
hope you stay...

Phillip=Tennis guy
08-05-2006, 02:00 PM
cry....cry...baby.