PDA

View Full Version : The Intersection of Pro Tennis and Karaoke...

RealityPolice
08-01-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.tennisinfo.be/nieuws/2048/Roland+Garros+2006++de+video+files.html

And who knew that Lleyton Hewitt had a sense of humour?

ShimSham
08-01-2006, 09:29 AM
LOL! I saw this earlier today on another forum. I loved McEnroe's "Born in the USA" especially because he wasn't born in the USA.:D

My favourites are Hewitt, Monfils, and Arnaud Clement. :)

spaceman_spiff
08-01-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm sorry. I have to say Arnaud Clement was the funniest with the "Love Boat" theme song. The entrance he made and the smooth moves just cracked me up.

TennisProPaul
08-01-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm sorry. I have to say Arnaud Clement was the funniest with the "Love Boat" theme song. The entrance he made and the smooth moves just cracked me up.

i actually think clement touched his own nipple

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa

spaceman_spiff
08-02-2006, 03:03 AM
i actually think clement touched his own nipple

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa

I told you he was the funniest.

zhan
08-02-2006, 04:38 AM
golovin was very cute here

DJ Edwards
08-02-2006, 07:17 AM
LOL! I saw this earlier today on another forum. I loved McEnroe's "Born in the USA" especially because he wasn't born in the USA.:D

My favourites are Hewitt, Monfils, and Arnaud Clement. :)

WRONG AGAIN! The Monfils one was by far the best and as a matter of fact you couldn't get any better than it.
1) He had on a wig, how many others had on a wig? Do you know how warm it was in that room, especially with a wig on? None of the others even could have thought of using a wig.
2) He was the only one to attempt a piece of funk music. For those of you non-musically inclinded, funk is by far the hardest style to play. That fruity Federer would never even try to do funk. Anyone can do rock like Springsteen or Jean-Jacques Goldman (allez Julien!) but it takes true talent to attempt a funk piece.
3) He coordinated his wardrobe with the two background musicians. How many others had matching outfits? I didn't count, but I would venture to guess not that many.

spaceman_spiff
08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
WRONG AGAIN! The Monfils one was by far the best and as a matter of fact you couldn't get any better than it.
1) He had on a wig, how many others had on a wig? Do you know how warm it was in that room, especially with a wig on? None of the others even could have thought of using a wig.
2) He was the only one to attempt a piece of funk music. For those of you non-musically inclinded, funk is by far the hardest style to play. That fruity Federer would never even try to do funk. Anyone can do rock like Springsteen or Jean-Jacques Goldman (allez Julien!) but it takes true talent to attempt a funk piece.
3) He coordinated his wardrobe with the two background musicians. How many others had matching outfits? I didn't count, but I would venture to guess not that many.

Although I do not disagree with the difficulty of funk or Monfils' effort with the outfit, I just don't think he pulled off a winning performance.

Not only did Clement incorporate a dramatic entrance timed perfectly with the beginning of the song, he also had better moves throughout the rest of the song (including the dubious touching of the nipple). I think Clement wins, with Monfils in a close second, though they were both miles from the rest of the pack.

mentalgameofmarat
08-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Just curious as to what song it is that Benneteau sings in that video?