PDA

View Full Version : You know the worst feeling ever?

Hartzy
08-04-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm packing for a year's worth of living. I have no clue what I'm doing and I feel confident about nothing at this moment. I leave tomorrow morning and I just have extreme anxiety that I'm going to mess something up. I have to be the worst at packing, I swear.

Max G.
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Whatcha doin' in Switzerland? (I presume that's what you're packing for, based on the location in your profile) Study abroad for a year? Work? Or what?

Feņa14
08-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Good luck with whatever you are packing for, i'm sure you will be fine when you eventually get there or do whatever you have to do.

As for packing? I'm really bad too. Packing once is enough for me so if I am going on holiday I just leave stuff in the bag and get them out when I need them.

Packing gives you time to think though, about what your packing for or memories of times that you have packed before, or even to reflect on what you are packing and the memories that your stuff has to you.

Good luck again :)

jhhachamp
08-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Dude, you are going to Switzerland for a year, that sounds exciting to me, why is it the worst feeling in the world to do something exciting? Have you never been away from home? If that is it, I bet you will get over that quickly.

lorenza
08-04-2006, 08:17 PM
im sure you will be fine in switzerland. sounds pretty exciting to me. it will just be different, thats all. good luck, though! :)

arosen
08-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Damn, I loved it in Switzerland. The lakes, the mountains, endless skiing opportunities, the food is great....Tough accent to learn, but it's still German, so it's not bad.

Bryant
08-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Don't forget your toothbrush!