PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the game Top Spin

Steven87
08-04-2006, 05:22 PM
for PC? Anyone know how to cheat by trainers or anything? I wanna know...or does anyone know how to memory edit this game? Please no flaming

naturalgut
08-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, I have Top Spin for PC, but I don't know any cheats for it. There are a couple of glaring weaknesses though, which make the game really easy.

1) Hit a very weak topspin kicker (No power in the bar) and run to the net. Slice the volley to the other side of the court (Works best with Sampras).

2) Hewitt is the most inconsistent player of the game! Play a match against him and he will invariably hit it wide very often. (The same thing happens with Gambill)

3) It's very easy to hit a risk shot off the return of serve.

nopiforyou
08-04-2006, 09:29 PM
i have topspin as well, but for a xbox. hewitt is horribbly shown in this game. He would never be that inconsistent and strong. Computers learn though eventually, so you can't use the same tactic forever.

BigServer1
08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
I have it on xbox as well...no cheat codes though
BTW...Top Spin2 for xbox360 looks awesome.

djarc
08-05-2006, 12:37 AM
omg, topspin 1 sucks for PS2... why... it hurts to play it...

I hope topspin 2 is a lot better, haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Triple S
08-05-2006, 10:13 AM
I just use the underhand serve, run to the net, and they hit it right towards me and I just hit it to the opposite side of the court. Even though the computer does learn your strategies (I think), this isn't one that they learn...

Freedom
08-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I've got it for Xbox. But it's really not very fun.

zhan
08-05-2006, 04:20 PM
topspin is really fun..
well... i only play girls mode cuz guys mode is really crazy ...
girls mode is more like real tennis

nopiforyou
08-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I noticed that in girls mode you can hit moon balls, but i dont know how to hit it at will. the underhand serve and rush to net eventually goes away, as the computer hits down the line instead of cross court or at you.

sandiegotennisboy
08-05-2006, 05:29 PM
i have topspin 2 on 360. its alright. the first one was better. the risk shots on topspin 2 are too hard to pull off.

Triple S
08-07-2006, 12:21 PM
I noticed that in girls mode you can hit moon balls, but i dont know how to hit it at will. the underhand serve and rush to net eventually goes away, as the computer hits down the line instead of cross court or at you.

Never did that to me even on Hard mode. I get bored playing that way so I just play like a regular player would