PDA

View Full Version : why are pros still using LM paint jobs?

Mike Danger
08-04-2006, 09:57 PM
youd think theyd use the FXP ones now. and why is murray using the intelligence paint?

BigServer1
08-04-2006, 10:44 PM
I have no idea. I personally prefer all of my flexpoints over the LM's that I have played, but pros often get set on one feel and stick with it for a long time. And maybe they like the feel of them better...just a guess.

LowProfile
08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Murray is actually using something like an i.Radical with CAP grommets (heavily modified of course, to the point of being very unlike a stock i.Rad). Some of the younger or lower-ranked pros are actually using LM racquets, and either prefer to keep the regular paint or HEAD hasn't gotten around to paintjobbing their racquets yet.

Mike Danger
08-04-2006, 11:09 PM
well im refering to the ones using the paint jobs, I can spot them easily now, so you figure they might as well get the new paint scheme right??

LowProfile
08-05-2006, 09:42 AM
well im refering to the ones using the paint jobs, I can spot them easily now, so you figure they might as well get the new paint scheme right??

The paintjobbed flexpoints are also really easy to spot.

RiosTheGenius
08-05-2006, 09:47 AM
why are LMs so popular amont challenger and future players???... have you guys notice that most of them play with Head LMs?

snoflewis
08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
why are LMs so popular amont challenger and future players???... have you guys notice that most of them play with Head LMs?

also on high school teams

Aggro
08-05-2006, 10:16 AM
perhaps its selling tactic for head. They have some i.rads left and LM racquets and are trying to sell them off so they still have to advertise.

boobik2371
08-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Actually in my conference I have seen a majority of the players using the Wilson nSix-One 95. I've seen a few guys with LM Prestiges, and they are from the 2nd best team in my state.(lost in state team finals to a school from Chapel Hill) I hate teams better than mine:x

Dan007
08-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I think the same goes with the liquidmetal instinct xl. They discountinued the LM instinct, but they are keep selling the XL because Gasquet still using the XL, and HEAD haven't gave him a FXP Instinct PJ yet because Head still wants to sell LM Instinct XL.