PDA

View Full Version : Will God let us relive life

Ashton
08-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Will he? to just relive the memories and ssee how people we've missed and and how life was with-out worries? If so how would he set it up?

Breaker
08-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I've got him on speed dial let me go check..

quest01
08-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Thatís a tough question, I donít know what lies beyond death. Unfortunately I cannot choose my destiny when the time comes. Death is very mysterious and creepy to think about and I really have no idea what happens after death, but there are some possibilities.

Do we go to heaven?
Do we go to hell?
Do we turn into an animal?
Do we become human again?
Does everything turn black and nothing ever happens again?

Breaker
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually I have no clue..we'll just have to wait until that time comes y'know? :neutral:

Supernatural_Serve
08-06-2006, 04:59 PM
No.

This is heaven. Right here right now.

After death, you return to void, nothingness, just like you were for 15 billion years before you were born, so to you shall be upon death forever, void, nothingness.

So, go out and enjoy heaven while you can.

Rickson
08-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Will he? to just relive the memories and ssee how people we've missed and and how life was with-out worries? If so how would he set it up?
No. You'll be able to see all you've done, but you won't relive it. You'll be judged and go to either Heaven or Hell.

DragonNeedSpank
08-07-2006, 07:17 AM
No. You'll be able to see all you've done, but you won't relive it. You'll be judged and go to either Heaven or Hell.

judge by ur actions or by ur heart?

ATXtennisaddict
08-07-2006, 07:21 AM

There are times I'd love to go to sleep and just relive good memories in those couple hours span. See old faces, dream of doing things I used to do when I was a kid...good times in my head while I'm sleeping away.

tarheels2323
08-07-2006, 07:36 AM
I, like all others here, have no real idea what happens at the moment of death. We just have to live our lives here in the way that we see fit and hope that we lived a worthy and honorable life. It's not the destination that matters, but the journey.

Rickson
08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
judge by ur actions or by ur heart?
Both. You must have faith, but you can't just live in sin because you have faith. Live a good life and a life of good (not necesarily the same) and have faith.