PDA

View Full Version : Journeymen Tour DVD

ubel
08-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Has anyone ever watched this movie or own it? I was looking around randomly, wondering what matches TW had for sale and this little gem caught my eye as I've read a little about journeyman. Read through the brief overview of what it was about and was really interested in seeing it, but was wondering if it was really worth the buy at 25 bucks (Plus S&H) for only 50 minutes.

simi
08-08-2006, 12:08 PM
If you have access to The Tennis Channel, it seems to be re-broadcast every few weeks. Interesting video about life on the tour for those not at the top. It's good to watch once, maybe a second time a few weeks later, but not something that one would want in their library for repeated viewing.

Brettolius
08-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Plus the one dude, not Geoff Grant, is a really annoying guy. I couldn't make it through the whole thing due to him. He's the type who thinks he's funny but everybody else just thinks he's an ***.

Fee
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Geoff Grant gave me a copy of the DVD. If you are an avid tennis fan who wants to know what its like for the guys on the tour outside the Top 50, buy it. If you want to believe that tennis is all rich guys living glamourous lives, ignore it.

quest01
08-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Iíve seen this show on the Tennis Channel a few times. I thought it was pretty good and interesting. I canít believe that one screwball was in the ATP, he didnít even look like a tennis player because he was about 15 pounds overweight. Maybe some aspiring tennis players in this forum may end up like the journeyman some day.