PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova & Roddick?

jenhi1970
08-08-2006, 08:38 AM
I think she's much better than him in all aspects. More talent, more money and especially she's a beauty queen. Sharapova should be with a guy like Roger Federer. This guy is not only playing outstanding tennis, but he also looks so elegant. What you guys think?

zhan
08-08-2006, 08:44 AM
... roddick is the charisma and the pretty boy look
exactly what girls like

Ivanišević
08-08-2006, 09:09 AM
i think they're perfect for each other!

Viper
08-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Why do people think that Sharapova looks good? Her hair is like...broken and she has the face of a rutabaga.

Tchocky
08-08-2006, 09:22 AM
I think she's much better than him in all aspects. More talent, more money and especially she's a beauty queen. Sharapova should be with a guy like Roger Federer. This guy is not only playing outstanding tennis, but he also looks so elegant. What you guys think?

You're obviously a stupid girl. When a female is at the top of class, it is very difficult to find suitable men; especially a man who is her better. Look at Julia Roberts, she married a grip (a lowly below the line worker). As for Federer, he's very happy with his girlfriend of 6 years.

Ivanišević
08-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Why do people think that Sharapova looks good? Her hair is like...broken and she has the face of a rutabaga.
finally!
and her shoulders?? looks like men's shoulders!
but the most annoying is that look when she serves..ggrrr
even more annoying then her screaming.

Ivanišević
08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
You're obviously a stupid girl. When a female is at the top of class, it is very difficult to find suitable men; especially a man who is her better. Look at Julia Roberts, she married a grip (a lowly below the line worker). As for Federer, he's very happy with his girlfriend of 6 years.
how do u know fed is happy?:)

jenhi1970
08-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks Ivanesevic. According to Tchoky, I believe Sharapova should be with a guy like him.

Surecatch
08-08-2006, 11:14 AM

I don't think either of them is really very good right now. Roddick, we all know about his recent troubles. Sharapova I see as overrated as of now although she has the tools to be dominant. Right now she's a quarter/semi/final maker but not a winner. Sure she is good looking but i have to admit that I dislike watching her play....too loud and ugly strokes. Plus her demonstrative "intensity" strikes me as contrived. She will mature and if she develops mental strength to go with her physical gifts she may end up as one of the greatest ever. To me it's not happened yet.

TrueAce
08-08-2006, 03:20 PM
come on guys you know all women want Roddick. So Sharapova decided to take him for herself just cause she can.....it won't last just a fling thing

Fee
08-08-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't care who Shriekarova shags, I'm just glad she's not with Andy (but I get a laugh every time one of you believes it).

Freedom
08-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I immensely dislike Sharapova. I think she's painful to watch (way too loud), very cocky, and she doesn't seem very nice/caring (Golovin incident). She's also not very attractive, IMO.

As for her being with Federer, don't you think they seem like opposites?

zhan
08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
I immensely dislike Sharapova. I think she's painful to watch (way too loud), very cocky, and she doesn't seem very nice/caring (Golovin incident). She's also not very attractive, IMO.

As for her being with Federer, don't you think they seem like opposites?

i think sharapova isnt the prettiest girl but definately prettier than most of the field...
its just she won something that pretty girls prior to her was never able to accomplish...
aka... anna k. never won a title...
but on today's tour there are definately prettier girls...
especially Maria Kirilenko...
she is really really attractive...

anirut
08-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Sharapova's screams actually tell something about her ...

Anyway, whoever may be her man in the future shouldn't have to worry -- she's rich enough to afford a sound-proof bed room ...

vkartikv
08-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Sharapova's screams actually tell something about her ...

Anyway, whoever may be her man in the future shouldn't have to worry -- she's rich enough to afford a sound-proof bed room ...

Sound-proof?? She probably has a house isolated from the rest of human civilization, atop beverly hills or in the Hamptons or may be even in the dead middle of Siberia where only polar bears roam wild. She shouldn't wake up a bear in the middle of its bibernation though :)

sinatra161
08-08-2006, 09:58 PM
WOW I can't believe the post combining the names Sharapova and Roddick got deleted that was hilarious!