PDA

View Full Version : Patty Schnyder's Racquet n stuff

RafaN RichardG
08-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey all, jw if anyone knows what racquet she uses under the Prestice PJ, i forget, i think i heard it was a head radical tour or something awhile ago but im not 100%. if anyone knows the racquet, string pattern, strings, tension weight, balance etc thatd be great.
thanks

Jonnyf
08-08-2006, 02:34 PM
I thought id heard a Radical Tour XL (same as grosjean)

jura
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
I thought id heard a Radical Tour XL (same as grosjean)
Regarding the mold this is probably correct, due to she uses the Radical bumper. But the grommets break a lot of times, even at brand new sticks. So maybe the mold or the drill is a little bit different. She said that she also tried the Prestige bumper, but it didn't work.
Patty herself says about her racket that it's a mixture of Radical, Prestige and her old Supreme Competition. Anyway it's 70,0 cm and pretty light and she uses grip size 2.
She uses Kirschbaum Touch Turbo strings (1,25 mm) at about 25 kp/55 lbs. 18/20 string pattern (standard Head 630)

Jonnyf
08-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Regarding the mold this is probably correct, due to she uses the Radical bumper. But the grommets break a lot of times, even at brand new sticks. So maybe the mold or the drill is a little bit different. She said that she also tried the Prestige bumper, but it didn't work.
Patty herself says about her racket that it's a mixture of Radical, Prestige and her old Supreme Competition. Anyway it's 70,0 cm and pretty light and she uses grip size 2.
She uses Kirschbaum Touch Turbo strings (1,25 mm) at about 25 kp/55 lbs. 18/20 string pattern (standard Head 630)

Thanks alot mate, answers alot of questions.