PDA

View Full Version : have many frames for trade! Looking for 2 princes!

waketennis
08-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I have many frames for trade and am looking only for O3 Tour OS with 4 5/8 grip or will take 4 1/2 and also POG OS with 4 1/2! Email me at protnns8@aol.com

ford oliver
08-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Check the References to see that this guy has stiffed more than one TW member. Best advice is to stay away from this guy.

waketennis
08-10-2006, 02:12 PM
umm.. who are you? I havent stiffed you or anyone else!

Duzza
08-11-2006, 12:10 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=21860&highlight=Sean+Kimball
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=33769&highlight=Sean+Kimball
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=22619&highlight=Sean+Kimball
Care to explain?

ford oliver
08-11-2006, 09:19 AM
tennisphotog
Rookie

Posts: 188 WARNING SCAMMER -- Protnns8@aol.com aka Sean Kimball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKS LIKE A SCAMMER OUT THERE, SENT HIM TWO POG's and got nothing in return. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM, I THOUGHT THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF HONOR AMONG TENNIS AFFICIANADOS ON THIS BOARD AND HAVE ALWAYS TRUSTED MY TENNIS BRETHREN AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. SHAME.

The guy's alleged address is

Sean Kimball
225 Scotney Ct. Winston Salem, NC 27127

Obviosly the racquets when there, but I have tried to find a phone number and there is no such listing. I hope the guy is just away or something and has not been able to respond to my messages or send the traded goods, but I fear I may have been SCAMMED.

After a bit of research, phone calls, I have tracked this Sean Kimball down and found that he is really Sean Cooke. Uses a false name, hmmmmm. His reputation preceeds him locally, not favorable at all. After many unanswered e-mails, I threatened to go to the FBI and turn him in for internet fraud. He instantly replied that our transaction (or lack thereof) was a misunderstanding and that my package was lost in the mail. I am still waiting for my goods, but will report him if nothing turns up within the week.

Yes this guy is the infamous Shawn Cooke. He changes his log in ID and email addresses frequently and now I see his name. I heard he is connected with the Wake Forest University tennis team. He used to be a Volkl dealer and was dropped. Buyers/Traders should beware of Shawn Cooke. Here is some info:

Shawn Cooke
6620 Red Bank Road
Germantown, NC 27019

Shawn Cooke Pro Shop
4355 Whittier Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Shawn Cooke
225 Scotney Court
Winston Salem NC 27127

(336) 577-7780
LiKwidReALiTy@aol.com

SEAN KIMBALL,COOKE, WHATEVER HE IS A CROOK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have not received my promised goods, but thanks goes to everyone on this board for their input which has helped expose this guy for the crook he is. Tennis Warehouse has not replied to this issue, but surely there is something they can do to help stop scammers like this "Shawn Cooke". We love this board, let's do the best we can to keep creeps off of it.

but I do know who this scammer is and some of his aliases (some new ones on this forum). He does live in Winston-Salem, NC, and his real name is Shawn Adam Cooke. The misspellings and other names (such as Kimball) are fakes.

Has anyone lost money from dealing with this guy?

Please respond. Tennis Lover. tnslvr@hotmail.com

Tennis Lover.

Lakoste
08-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Good catch ford,
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/search.php?searchid=1176305

snoflewis
08-11-2006, 10:08 AM
umm.. who are you? I havent stiffed you or anyone else!

haha..you're pathetic

waketennis
08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
This is absolutely absurd! I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to 2 prince rackets you were stiffed on? If you feel I wronged you in any way let me know about it and we can reslove it like men! This petty stuff about scamming you or trying to drag someone through the mud is Childish! What is it you feel I owe you? I have never wronged anyone purposely and will resolve any matters that need resolving!

ScammerInfo
09-20-2006, 06:40 PM
:rolleyes: ok well one- the guys name is not Kimball. Its Shawn Cooke. and the address listed above is not current. I have all his updated contact info If you care for it. PM me. Dont deal with him, he is unreliable, may have a few good dealings on the record but people dont change

thejerk
09-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Way to go Magnum, you should send TC in there to teach him a lesson.

skraggle
09-24-2006, 01:25 PM
What a pathetic lying scumbag! Good job all on keeping losers like this from finding more victims...