PDA

View Full Version : Knocking over a teaching cart.

slapshot1540
08-08-2006, 07:16 PM
ok my coach always puts out the big teaching carts full of balls for targets wen we r hitting overheads and serves and offers amazing prizes if anyone knocks one over my teamates and i have basically decided that it is impossible but one thing went through my head today ....wat about the tennis warehouse message boards! ....so im wondering if anyone knows how to knock one down or has witnessed some one knocking one over with a shot

Freedom
08-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Amazing prizes, lol...

You'll never knock one over. Even if it's empty, the wheels/base are heavy, and it lowers the cart's center of gravity. Even a 156mph serve wouldn't tip it.

naturalgut
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM
My coach used to do the same thing - his prizes were cans of pepsi

snoflewis
08-08-2006, 09:19 PM
are they carts? or hoppers? because if they're carts...the coach must think you're pretty stupid

lorenza
08-08-2006, 09:22 PM
in high school, my coach made us do it, too. not much fun since we all knew it was practically impossible for any of us to acomplish it bc we had all just pretty much started playing

TennisProPaul
08-08-2006, 09:24 PM
are they carts? or hoppers? because if they're carts...the coach must think you're pretty stupid

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

omg thats funny

ok maybee he meant his knock a ball out of the hopper :)

or

knock a ball into the hopper

or not

baaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Swissv2
08-08-2006, 09:25 PM
makes you focus on increasing your speed rather than hitting the cart over.

TennisProPaul
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Freedom]Amazing prizes, lol...

You'll never knock one over. Even if it's empty, the wheels/base are heavy, and it lowers the cart's center of gravity. Even a 156mph serve wouldn't tip it.[/QUOTE

the funny thing is if you offer players 20 bucks is they knock it over they will think its possible, but if you offer then 1k they will be pretty sure its not possible.