PDA

View Full Version : wilson 70 ball pick-up basket

NadalFan1990
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know if the Wilson 70 Ball Pick-up Basket comes already assembled or if I have to assemble it.

kchau
08-09-2006, 03:39 PM
its not that hard to assemble, the mosty you have to do is just attach the handles/legs and the lid.

varuscelli
08-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know if the Wilson 70 Ball Pick-up Basket comes already assembled or if I have to assemble it.

Yes, but if you look carefully at the online pdf assembly instructions file, you'll see that they've already listed "Welding Machine" under required tools. :p

But...if your question is serious, the most assembly you would ever have to do on one of these would be to pop the two handles into place (no tools required), if you had to do even that -- unless Wilson has chosen to make the process FAR more complex than necessary.

NadalFan1990
08-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Yes, but if you look carefully at the online pdf assembly instructions file, you'll see that they've already listed "Welding Machine" under required tools. :p

But...if your question is serious, the most assembly you would ever have to do on one of these would be to pop the two handles into place (no tools required), if you had to do even that -- unless Wilson has chosen to make the process FAR more complex than necessary.

I just sent in an order for one of the wilson 70 ball pick-up hopper. do you know where I can find the pdf assenbly instructions file?

kchau
08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
its really easy, its even easier than putting furniture together from ikea.

you'll figure it out

there's only 1 way that it will work correctly.

varuscelli
08-09-2006, 08:35 PM
I just sent in an order for one of the wilson 70 ball pick-up hopper. do you know where I can find the pdf assenbly instructions file?

Sorry, the "assembly instructions" part was just a joke. There's probably no assembly required. If any assembly is required, it will be so simple that there might not even be instructions. At most, there might be a piece of paper saying, "Attach Handle Here," or something to that effect.

But make sure you have your welding machine ready, just in case. ;)

Freedom
08-09-2006, 08:37 PM
I have this hopper. It comes with a little ziplock of nuts and a little wrench. You just use the nuts to keep the side walls together, and the handles just slide into the tunnels. It's very easy. I think it actually comes with instructions, in case you just can't figure it out.

NadalFan1990
08-10-2006, 07:57 PM
thank you freedom, I appreciate what you said. That makes me feel better, now I know it shouldn't be as hard to put together than I originally thought.