PDA

View Full Version : Overgrip that is cloesest in feel and thickness as Yonex Super Grap?

Dennis Chan
08-10-2006, 10:20 AM
As the subject says, is there any overgrip that is cloesest in feel and thickness as Yonex Super Grap?

Like suoer grap but wish there was more color choices.

Thanks.

tennis_nerd22
08-10-2006, 10:32 AM
well i have to find a new grip now that they've gotten rid of the blue ones because of Unique... (lol what idiots.. yonex cant make blue overgrips because blue is our colour... WTF?!? :mad:)

anyways, back on topic, im trying the gamma supreme overgrip in 2 weeks (have to place order on TW). so ill get back to you on this thread if you'd like on how they were

Dennis Chan
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
well i have to find a new grip now that they've gotten rid of the blue ones because of Unique... (lol what idiots.. yonex cant make blue overgrips because blue is our colour... WTF?!? :mad:)

anyways, back on topic, im trying the gamma supreme overgrip in 2 weeks (have to place order on TW). so ill get back to you on this thread if you'd like on how they were

Yes please do let me know your feedback. I put a lime green super grab on my PS 6.0 85 last night and felt something's not right. The "tourna" blue is the right way to go. ;)

roddick_rulz
08-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I've never tried yonex super grap but I heard wilson pro is similar but there aren't as many colours but they do have diffferent colours.

tennisboy87
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Wilson Pro is similar to Yonex Super Grap.

DANMAN
08-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Some of the alpha grips have a good feel and you can get a bucket of 24 grips for like $15. They come in a variety of colors, including blue.