PDA

View Full Version : Wow Korean women(In Korea) are so beautiful!

dannyjjang
08-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Man I can't take my eyes off from "Them" white silky skins with shy smile..I hate korean girls in America..they are so dark ...
But over here...ahh its heaven.....

The highschool girls heya don't apply any make-ups...so natural

so white so pure so clear just melts my heart away

now if i go back to America i can't bare to see another asian women...
I am blinded...help me

Im definitely goin to turn **** sexual if i go back to california

back sure when any of yall visit korea visit Seoul "areas" thats the place sweet spot

Gawd Chesus!
I can't go to sleep!

SFrazeur
08-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Your signature reads "Now in South Korea" You should change it to "Now in South Korea, in a cold shower."

ACE of Hearts
08-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Go to Cali Colombia and u will find a whole bunch.

nopiforyou
08-11-2006, 08:03 AM
idk, korean girls in korea when i went there always seemed to be the same. short hair, glasses, and giggly.

im korean too.

Swissv2
08-11-2006, 08:05 AM
calm down there buddy.

dannyjjang
08-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Go to Cali Colombia and u will find a whole bunch.
Ey G I've been there but theres way mo in Seoul
I can close my eye and pick a girl in Street of Seoul and i bet she is beautiful..
And in the meantime im writing theres a beautiful women next to me.....(a Pc Cafe, very popular in Korea)
omg shes talking dirty to her bf right now...uahhh

dannyjjang
08-11-2006, 08:09 AM
idk, korean girls in korea when i went there always seemed to be the same. short hair, glasses, and giggly.

im korean too.
you must have visited a rural side of Korea...although Korea is very small if i ride a bus and go up to seoul(20min) than the "looks" of womens starts to change...

nopiforyou
08-11-2006, 08:18 AM
I visited pretty close to Seoul in an area called buchon. buchon's kinda small i guess.

SFrazeur
08-11-2006, 08:18 AM
As with all things American made may cost more, but you cannot beat the

quality. That sounds rather strange in this context. It sounded better in my

head, but I think that makes it even worse.

tarheels2323
08-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Man I can't take my eyes off from "Them" white silky skins with shy smile..I hate korean girls in America..they are so dark ...

I am blinded...help me

back sure when any of yall visit korea visit Seoul "areas" thats the place sweet spot

Gawd Chesus!
I can't go to sleep!

A ****sexual in California? Nah, never heard of it. :mrgreen: I don't think that any of the asian women in America are too dark. They all look fine to me.

zhan
08-11-2006, 09:28 AM
i dont like pale girls

FuriousYellow
08-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Ey G I've been there but theres way mo in Seoul

More Koreans in Seoul?...Who'dve thunk it?

zhan
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
i'd love to goto korea for the secret asian massage parlors

snoflewis
08-11-2006, 10:34 AM
i'd love to goto korea for the secret asian massage parlors

wrong country buddy. im sure there may be some in Korea, but it's more renowned in others...i think thailand being one of them.

as for the korean girls....it's nice to know that they look good, until you find out that a handful of them have had plastic surgery already. also, they're freaking loud. that's how i felt. im korean.

zhan
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
wrong country buddy. im sure there may be some in Korea, but it's more renowned in others...i think thailand being one of them.

as for the korean girls....it's nice to know that they look good, until you find out that a handful of them have had plastic surgery already. also, they're freaking loud. that's how i felt. im korean.

i heard there r full service ones in korea...
girls just drag u in and... weird stuff happens...
;)

MTChong
08-11-2006, 11:36 AM

Loud indeed! Actually, everyone is loud.

ShcMad
08-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Personally, I'm not a big fan of Korean women living in Korea. By the way, I'm Korean.

As the OP mentioned, they all have clear, silky-smooth skin, and shy giggles. But, they're way too much into those kinds of things. Meaning they're too obsessed trying to have silky, clear skin, perfect faces, etc. that they don't care about anything else. They don't care about exercising, playing sports, or staying active. All they care about is how they look, so they stay indoors all day to avoid the sun. Also, if they think they're fat, most try to lose weight by cutting food intake alone instead of a combination of exercising and diet changes.

By the way, I hate those shy giggles that they do, covering up their mouths with their hands whenever they do it. Once or twice is OK, but they do it all day long, and that's pretty annoying. It seems like nobody has originality, and they're all superficial IMO. Whenever there's a trend, whether it's a haircut, or whatever, everyone does the same thing.

Of course I'm just stating the bad side of Korean women in Korea, but I know there are exceptions to this. But, if you, dannyjjang, like what you're seeing in Korea, I say "Go for it! Snatch one and bring her to Cali!"

Dedans Penthouse
08-11-2006, 12:41 PM
"Thanks" to that psychotic Yoko Ono look-a-like, {bKim Jong ll[/b]:

What's 3:4:4??
The measurements of Miss North Korea.

South Korean girls=hung up on looks; they have no Seoul.

"man going through turnstile sideways on way to Thailand is going to Bangkok."

mucat
08-11-2006, 12:49 PM
i heard there r full service ones in korea...
girls just drag u in and... weird stuff happens...
;)

.....I think that's China....

35ft6
08-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Korean girls in Los Angeles are super hot. Some are anyways. Must be why so many dudes here are rice chasers. Look in Craigslist Missed Connections for LA, a very disproportionate amount of the posts involve an Asian girl.

jhhachamp
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM

I am blinded...help me

Gawd Chesus!
I can't go to sleep!

Where are the pics to prove what you say is true!? Come on, surely you can pull a Norcal and get some *** cleavage when these girls are least expecting it 8)

armand
08-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I thought Koreans had natural tans. I heard that in Asia, white skin is in and they sell skin whitening lotions. Maybe they do that?

The grass always seems greener on the next side, don't it?

SFrazeur
08-11-2006, 03:54 PM
...I heard that in Asia, white skin is in and they sell skin whitening lotions...

Well, I can see what Micheal Jackson's next career move might be.

I googled: "Asia skin whitening", I found many interesting products and articles.

fastdunn
08-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Korean women tend to be high maintenance especially in early
part of relationship. Of course, I'm stereo-typing. There are
many K girls not high maintenance. Even when they hang out
with friends, females hardly pay anthing ever. For example,
let's say 2 korean girls and 4 korean guys went out to eat
dinner and then kareoke and then korean club or bar.
Females would not pay anything in these activities, usually.
We're talking hundreds of dollars in LA area....
I hate that part of female culture of Korea..

InvisibleSoul
08-11-2006, 04:42 PM
They get plastic surgery instead.

zhan
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
.....I think that's China....
i havent been back to china for years
so i wouldnt know

armand
08-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Korean women tend to be high maintenance especially in early
part of relationship. Of course, I'm stereo-typing. There are
many K girls not high maintenance. Even when they hang out
with friends, females hardly pay anthing ever. For example,
let's say 2 korean girls and 4 korean guys went out to eat
dinner and then kareoke and then korean club or bar.
Females would not pay anything in these activities, usually.
We're talking hundreds of dollars in LA area....
I hate that part of female culture of Korea..You're forgetting something: the girls are Korean; they're worth it!

Ok, let's be serious for a moment. If you get the sense that things aren't going anywhere and/or she's only interested in money, you can spite her back: While at dinner at a fancy restaurant, pretend you have to go get something from your car and ditch her! She'll be stuck with the bill! Muwahahaha!

Anyone else with good ideas?

fastdunn
08-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I thought Koreans had natural tans. I heard that in Asia, white skin is in and they sell skin whitening lotions. Maybe they do that?

The grass always seems greener on the next side, don't it?

I think it is Japan with white skin craze.
Korean women are NOT known for their white skin.
But in general, Japanese people think Korean have great skin
both men and women. I personally think it's related to the water.
The water in Korea is very different from natural water in Japan.

Actually, Korean entertainment is in huge boom in Japan right now.
It's funny to see thousands of Japanese housewives flocks together
when a Korean celebrity host a talk on "how to make great skin" or
something along that line...

Anyway, it's at least partly an illusion. Korean entertainment is
in pretty big boom right now in Asia (not yet as big as HongKong's
once were). Becasue of that, Korean women look better.
For example, increasing number of Korean gangs are entering
Taiwan for sex business.

hgb765
08-11-2006, 06:19 PM
They get plastic surgery instead.

omg thats soooo true
half the girls in asian are getting their eyes done now
and yeah about the whole white skin thing
my asian friend from america (whose tan) went back to china
and all her relatives and friends were like wow shes so tall/sweet/pretty etc compliments but then they go but yeah.. ew why is she so black?

mucat
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
omg thats soooo true

No, I know in Japan is very popular, but not in China.

TennisProPaul
08-11-2006, 11:38 PM

I am blinded...help me

Gawd Chesus!
I can't go to sleep!

what no jail bait pictures???

ohhh come on!!!

fastdunn
08-12-2006, 01:41 AM
omg thats soooo true
and all her relatives and friends were like wow shes so tall/sweet/pretty etc compliments but then they go but yeah.. ew why is she so black?

I could be wrong but as I understand, US is still the plastic surgery
capital in the world....

But one thing I know is that South Korea is world's 4th biggest
cosmetics market. For companies like Revlon or other big cosmetics industry,
South Korea is a top customer and often they debut some product 1st in Korea.
I understand South Korea is something like 10th biggest economy in the world
but that's still very large consumption of cosmetics for such as small country.

zhan
08-12-2006, 05:22 AM
omg thats soooo true
white skin absolutely scares me
pale is just a sign of unhealthiness ...

in america rich ppl get tanned because they have time and money to sit out and get natural tan

in asia rich ppl get pale because they think its high class to sit home watch tv, eat sunflower seeds(greatest) and have umbrella opened on a SUNNY day when they go out like frigging Elizabethan period or something

So...
final word is basically here, europe, aussieland tan = nice
basically in east asia tan = for poor ppl for work outside, pale is for high class ppl who work inside and not go out...
lame...
because im so tanned (full body) im not even close to be east asian...more like someone from mexico...

Oh and about the eye lid surgery ;)
im born with nice eye lids so im godly in asia without surgery muhahaha

dannyjjang
08-12-2006, 06:36 AM
well yall
theres alot of this in Korea
like it or not...

http://imagesearch.naver.com/search.naver?where=idetail&query=%B0%ED%B5%F9&a=pgi&r=8&so=0&s=&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photo.naver.com%2F37%2F20040220 222818663

mmm melt my heart away....

the thing is highschool girls here really can't get plastic surgery they do it after graduation....plus the plastic surgery boom has swept away...

plus the korean guys are hott too for yall girls...
I feel like crap when i walk in the streets...im walking around with total tennis outfit (shorts, tanktop) nothing else with typical American style of short hair...and i walk by guys with super fly hair shoes and etc...
And this pretty much onli exists in Seoul and other rich areas...

equinox
08-12-2006, 06:48 AM
A tan is a sign of damaged skin..

lorenza
08-12-2006, 06:51 AM

"yall"? lol. but thanks for thinking of us girls. :mrgreen:

psp2
08-12-2006, 06:59 AM
well yall
theres alot of this in Korea
like it or not...

http://imagesearch.naver.com/search.naver?where=idetail&query=%B0%ED%B5%F9&a=pgi&r=8&so=0&s=&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photo.naver.com%2F37%2F20040220 222818663

mmm melt my heart away....

the thing is highschool girls here really can't get plastic surgery they do it after graduation....plus the plastic surgery boom has swept away...

I feel like crap when i walk in the streets...im walking around with total tennis outfit (shorts, tanktop) nothing else with typical American style of short hair...and i walk by guys with super fly hair shoes and etc...
And this pretty much onli exists in Seoul and other rich areas...

By the contents of your post, you sound like a typical KA teenager. I hope your experience in Suh Ool is worthwhile, but do grow up a bit.

pham4313
08-12-2006, 07:20 AM
gotta have numchuck skill, biking skill and computer hacking skills:mrgreen: and sex means nothing

zhan
08-12-2006, 08:00 AM
gotta have numchuck skill, biking skill and computer hacking skills:mrgreen: and sex means nothing
true asian for life...

sex is over played in pop culture in USA -.-
:-|

DragonNeedSpank
08-12-2006, 09:23 AM
white skin absolutely scares me
pale is just a sign of unhealthiness ...

in america rich ppl get tanned because they have time and money to sit out and get natural tan

in asia rich ppl get pale because they think its high class to sit home watch tv, eat sunflower seeds(greatest) and have umbrella opened on a SUNNY day when they go out like frigging Elizabethan period or something

So...
final word is basically here, europe, aussieland tan = nice
basically in east asia tan = for poor ppl for work outside, pale is for high class ppl who work inside and not go out...
lame...
because im so tanned (full body) im not even close to be east asian...more like someone from mexico...

Oh and about the eye lid surgery ;)
im born with nice eye lids so im godly in asia without surgery muhahaha

u mean that wut u do stay home watch tv get pale and eat those nasty sunflower seeds

zhan
08-12-2006, 09:32 AM
u mean that wut u do stay home watch tv get pale and eat those nasty sunflower seeds
what i do is stay out side topless with sun tan lotion and get a full body tan
and when im tired i come home and watch tennis
;)

goober
08-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Are a lot of Korean girls like the one is this video? These girl crack me up and I don't even know what they are singing/saying

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R4cQ3BoHFas

psp2
08-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Are a lot of Korean girls like the one is this video? These girl crack me up and I don't even know what they are singing/saying

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R4cQ3BoHFas

The video depicts some of the worst characteristics of the Asian culture, namely the entertainment industry and its effect on the youths. The youths of Korea are brainwashed by teenage bands who last for about a week in popularity and are forgotten the next. It's a shameful and cyclical scenario in the Asian culture, especially Korea.

Swissv2
08-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I would say this is a picture of healthy asians :)

http://www.myitemlister.com/kodak/amy5.jpg

pham4313
08-12-2006, 03:49 PM
smokey...i can bang either one any day....she bangs:p...still prefer the one on the left

zhan
08-12-2006, 04:07 PM
The video depicts some of the worst characteristics of the Asian culture, namely the entertainment industry and its effect on the youths. The youths of Korea are brainwashed by teenage bands who last for about a week in popularity and are forgotten the next. It's a shameful and cyclical scenario in the Asian culture, especially Korea.
at least the members of the band wont have problem getting laid easily because they were once popular
:mrgreen:

scez
08-12-2006, 06:14 PM
I havnt read this thread, but my friend just got back from Korea and agrees with you that the Korean girls are much better looking in Korea, and that they think the American Koreans look better then them though :p

zhan
08-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I havnt read this thread, but my friend just got back from Korea and agrees with you that the Korean girls are much better looking in Korea, and that they think the American Koreans look better then them though :p

asians in asian <3 Americans
well people everywhere <3 Americans...

wyutani
08-12-2006, 06:16 PM
you should try hong kong mate'...:mrgreen:

zhan
08-12-2006, 06:18 PM
you should try hong kong mate'...:mrgreen:
considering half of girls in HK r from guangzhou(canton) then ... check out guangzhou instead?
;)
diu!

siber222000
08-12-2006, 06:34 PM
korean girls that are living in south korea is definitely different from girls living in USA... they are so different by their personality and their faces *most of the time*

TENNIS_IS_FUN
08-12-2006, 06:35 PM

wow snowflewis you're korean? SO AM I!! Korean girls are indeed loud, and the only one worth mentioning is someone by the name of hyori. Search her up on google images....

siber222000
08-12-2006, 06:40 PM
wow snowflewis you're korean? SO AM I!! Korean girls are indeed loud, and the only one worth mentioning is someone by the name of hyori. Search her up on google images....
oh hell no man, theres more cute girls in korea than just hyori =) search for korean singer artist group named *sugar* :mrgreen:

dannyjjang
08-12-2006, 09:01 PM
By the contents of your post, you sound like a typical KA teenager. I hope your experience in Suh Ool is worthwhile, but do grow up a bit.

Thx you can now go to hell

TennisProPaul
08-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Yellow Fever, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TENNIS_IS_FUN
08-12-2006, 10:53 PM
oh hell no man, theres more cute girls in korea than just hyori =) search for korean singer artist group named *sugar* :mrgreen:

I just searched google images for the group name "sugar," and realized that Ahyoomee is in it. Let me correct myself, the only two korean girls worth mentioning are:
1.) Hyori
2.) Ahyoomee (She is half Japanese if i'm not mistaken)
3.) Jessica Alba

tarheels2323
08-12-2006, 11:33 PM
true asian for life...

sex is over played in pop culture in USA -.-
:-|

Hmmm... say that sex doesn't matter after you've had it a couple times.

psp2
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Thx you can now go to hell

A typical response I was expecting. Perhaps your posts will show some maturity in the future.

mucat
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM

literally and physically, yes!!

mucat
08-13-2006, 12:31 AM
considering half of girls in HK r from guangzhou(canton) then ... check out guangzhou instead?
;)
diu!

Don't understand, most of Hong Kong people are born in Hong Kong. Unless you count Hong Kong as part of Canton. I would say much less than half are from mainland.

Andres
08-13-2006, 12:31 AM
I just searched google images for the group name "sugar," and realized that Ahyoomee is in it. Let me correct myself, the only two korean girls worth mentioning are:
1.) Hyori
3.) Jessica Alba
Can I guess?
Jessica Alba is not korean, but hot enough to be mentioned in ANY hot list? :mrgreen:

dannyjjang
08-13-2006, 04:06 AM
A typical response I was expecting. Perhaps your posts will show some maturity in the future.
thx now you can go to 2nd level of hell, which is way harsher

siber222000
08-13-2006, 07:36 AM
except iraq and iran lol

siber222000
08-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Can I guess?
Jessica Alba is not korean, but hot enough to be mentioned in ANY hot list? :mrgreen:
of course :mrgreen:

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:37 AM
except iraq and iran lol
well...
AND North Korea
... maybe France ;)

siber222000
08-13-2006, 07:39 AM
well...
AND North Korea
... maybe France ;)
oops forgot them haha :rolleyes:

lorenza
08-13-2006, 07:40 AM
well...
AND North Korea
... maybe France ;)

im pretty sure its more people than just them...

croatian sensation
08-13-2006, 07:42 AM
As the OP mentioned, they all have clear, silky-smooth skin, and shy giggles. But, they're way too much into those kinds of things. Meaning they're too obsessed trying to have silky, clear skin, perfect faces, etc. that they don't care about anything else. They don't care about exercising, playing sports, or staying active. All they care about is how they look, so they stay indoors all day to avoid the sun. Also, if they think they're fat, most try to lose weight by cutting food intake alone instead of a combination of exercising and diet changes.

Damn, why don't I live in a world where it's popular to have white, silky skin :mad: And not where people look at you with disgust if you aren't tanned.

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Damn, why don't I live in a world where it's popular to have white, silky skin :mad: And not where people look at you with disgust if you aren't tanned.
cuz when girls are tanned they are sooo beautiful...

goober
08-13-2006, 09:04 AM

move to Korea lol- :D

I think clear, silky skin is popular in any culture. In most asian countries light skin is considered beautiful not just in Korea. Japan, China, India are the same. To me overly tanned caucasians do not look good. It looks unhealthy and unnatural.

p0w3r
08-13-2006, 10:24 AM
;)
diu!

nah HK for life cuz we want the city people...not the farmers:mrgreen: :p

Dedans Penthouse
08-13-2006, 11:58 AM
"Silky skin?" Hold onto it.

You're addressing the 'long term' picture correctly sensational croatian. Better to keep your looks than those "disgusted types" who will probably end up looking like a sundamaged 60 year old "prune lizzard"....when they're 40. They'll be "disgusted" that they didn't have your smarts.

ramseszerg
08-13-2006, 01:36 PM

By the contents of your post, you are the typical emo on the internet who count on his anonymousness to say whatever he wants and relieve stress. Apparantly he does not know any other way of relieving stress. Why else would you stir a feeling of resentment in the OP who you don't even know well, when you are drawing your conclusions based not on your relationship with him but merely on the contents of a post? Would you do the same thing when you are not anonymous, when you are walking on the street to a similar immature teenager?

ShcMad
08-13-2006, 01:39 PM

What I was trying to say on my post earlier was that a lot of Korean girls in Korea go WAY overboard in order to avoid the sun. When they go outside for even 5 minutes, they carry umbrellas to avoid sunlight or they use magazines to cover up their faces. I have no preference regarding a woman's skin color. And, I have no problem with someone trying to protect their skin from getting damaged.

I like women who can take care of themselves. But, I don't like it when they aren't willing to sacrifice anything solely for their benefit. I'd hate to have a wife saying to me "I'd love to go to the park with you and the children, but I'm just afraid that I might get a little tanned." I don't know if this makes sense for you. You should visit Korea and you'll know what I'm talking about.

About 99% of Korean women don't like dark skin. They think it's a low-class thing. They think that only farmers have dark skin and tans. They'll do whatever it takes to have white skin. It's just the way society has taught them. I don't think I can blame Korean women for that. But, that mentality is just embedded in most of them. And, I don't like that, personally. Of course there's exceptions to this. And, I personally prefer those kinds of Korean women. Just my thoughts.

zhan
08-13-2006, 02:01 PM
What I was trying to say on my post earlier was that a lot of Korean girls in Korea go WAY overboard in order to avoid the sun. When they go outside for even 5 minutes, they carry umbrellas to avoid sunlight or they use magazines to cover up their faces. I have no preference regarding a woman's skin color. And, I have no problem with someone trying to protect their skin from getting damaged.

I like women who can take care of themselves. But, I don't like it when they aren't willing to sacrifice anything solely for their benefit. I'd hate to have a wife saying to me "I'd love to go to the park with you and the children, but I'm just afraid that I might get a little tanned." I don't know if this makes sense for you. You should visit Korea and you'll know what I'm talking about.

About 99% of Korean women don't like dark skin. They think it's a low-class thing. They think that only farmers have dark skin and tans. They'll do whatever it takes to have white skin. It's just the way society has taught them. I don't think I can blame Korean women for that. But, that mentality is just embedded in most of them. And, I don't like that, personally. Of course there's exceptions to this. And, I personally prefer those kinds of Korean women. Just my thoughts.

Carrying umbrellas is just ridiculous (beyond ridiculous imo)
this is NOT the 1800s where ladies get chapperoned and wear pretty white gloves
sometimes east asia is really high tech... but then if u look closer... beyond the high tech and glamour... its really really backwards
-_-

ShcMad
08-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Carrying umbrellas is just ridiculous (beyond ridiculous imo)
this is NOT the 1800s where ladies get chapperoned and wear pretty white gloves
sometimes east asia is really high tech... but then if u look closer... beyond the high tech and glamour... its really really backwards
-_-

I can understand people watching a tennis match under umbrellas because of the sun, but some people in east asia carry umbrellas even they're outside for 5 minutes and when it's like 8 o'clock PM outside with UV Index in the low 1-3's. I can understand if they have a skin condition or something like that, but in most cases, it's just because they're obsessed with their white skin. If there's anyone in TW who doesn't get what I'm trying to say here, you should go visit Korea. Majority of Koreans think that having slightly dark skin is a sin or something. I just hate that mentality.

goober
08-13-2006, 02:16 PM
I can understand people watching a tennis match under umbrellas because of the sun, but some people in east asia carry umbrellas even they're outside for 5 minutes and when it's like 8 o'clock PM outside with UV Index in the low 1-3's. I can understand if they have a skin condition or something like that, but in most cases, it's just because they're obsessed with their white skin. If there's anyone in TW who doesn't get what I'm trying to say here, you should go visit Korea. Majority of Koreans think that having slightly dark skin is a sin or something. I just hate that mentality.

Does this dark skin phobia apply to men too or just the women?

zhan
08-13-2006, 02:21 PM

koreans r born with slightly darker skin than mandarin chinese ppl and japanese ppl
but mandarin chinese ppl and japanese ppl r just totally beyond comprehension
:neutral:

ShcMad
08-13-2006, 02:26 PM

The ordinary Korean guy is probably not as obsessed as the ordinary Korean girl about their skin tone, but if you look at male Korean celebrities, the majority has white skin (or at least try to have white skin with make-up). But, normal guys are catching up to the trend, and they go to great lengths to try to achieve that.

A lot of Korean women in South Korea would probably prefer a pale-looking, girly-looking guy over a well-developed, masculine-looking, tanned guy.

mistapooh
08-13-2006, 03:25 PM
^Yah, but there's a healthy tan and a dirty tan. It just isn't fair. My mom falls into that whole dark skin phobia too *sigh...

zhan
08-13-2006, 04:19 PM
The ordinary Korean guy is probably not as obsessed as the ordinary Korean girl about their skin tone, but if you look at male Korean celebrities, the majority has white skin (or at least try to have white skin with make-up). But, normal guys are catching up to the trend, and they go to great lengths to try to achieve that.

A lot of Korean women in South Korea would probably prefer a pale-looking, girly-looking guy over a well-developed, masculine-looking, tanned guy.
thats not cool...
cuz im push ups and sun tan

ATXtennisaddict
08-13-2006, 04:59 PM
3 words

song hye kyo

zhan
08-13-2006, 05:05 PM
asian stars...
i think Maria Ozawa is pretty damn hot...

ramseszerg
08-13-2006, 06:04 PM
3 words
Han Ga In

fastdunn
08-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Tranditionally speaking, "Girls are pretty in North Korea,
and guys are better looking in South Korea" which I heard
from many old Koreans...

So North Korean women are supposed to be better than
South Korean. But due to femine(?), mal-nutritions ruined
everything.

Dan007
08-13-2006, 06:54 PM
1.) Hyori
3.) Jessica Alba

Ah Yoomi is 100% Japanese, but she came to Korea and is ina Korean Music group sugar. She speaks korean fairly well, but her accent sucks as most japanese's accents.

Dan007
08-13-2006, 06:57 PM
3 words
Han Ga In

Sucks that she's married.

dannyjjang
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm more attrated to them cause over here in Cali many k-girls are dark..light brownish skin...

So i guess i like the girls here cause the white clear silky skin is new to me...

dannyjjang
08-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Tranditionally speaking, "Girls are pretty in North Korea,
and guys are better looking in South Korea" which I heard
from many old Koreans...

So North Korean women are supposed to be better than
South Korean. But due to femine(?), mal-nutritions ruined
everything.

some people said there is way more pretty girls in Korea than handsome looking guys..

thats why occasionally RAAAELLY pretty girl get married to a big headed korean

Phil
08-13-2006, 10:47 PM

Well, put it this way...in Japan I have NEVER seen a male carrying an umbrella or a "parisol" and wearing elbow-length gloves.

However, there are many overly-dark-skinned males and a few females like that walking around...the kind of "dark" that only comes from sitting, day after day, in a tanning bed or using slimy "insta-tan" rub-on tanning oil.