PDA

View Full Version : Don't you guys feel like "zhan" is the new "wyutani" ?

Andres
08-11-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't know, it's the feeling I have :mrgreen:
Maybe I miss wyutani too much, that I had to replace him with another short, asian guy...

And even the writing style, and the "advices" and "opinions" are about the same...

And probably the tennis skills are about the same?

I don't know, it's the feeling I get...

:mrgreen:

Lakoste
08-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm feeling it too, maybe one day zhan will go off to become a pilot too. A guy can dream, right?:D
And probably the tennis skills are about the same?

Did you even have to ask?

Andres
08-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I can already imagine a plane flying near the Bahamas, with extremely powerful sound-system, playing Hawaiian music, and the guy screaming "lolz" and "mate'" and all that stuff he wrote...

Gosh, I miss yutani... :mrgreen:

snoflewis
08-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I can already imagine a plane flying near the Bahamas, with extremely powerful sound-system, playing Hawaiian music, and the guy screaming "lolz" and "mate'" and all that stuff he wrote...

haha...wyutani's actually posting once in a while. i think he posted the other day.

Andres
08-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah, but he's not WYUTANI. it's his evil twin, WYUTANl ...
The real wyutani posts 25 times a day :D

snoflewis
08-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Yeah, but he's not WYUTANI. it's his evil twin, WYUTANl ...
The real wyutani posts 25 times a day :D

lol...very true

MTChong
08-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Even I know that much.

Truth be told, I don't miss wyutani at all, and were zhan to leave, the same for him.

nViATi
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, MTChong, I'd actually celebrate.

beernutz
08-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Even I know that much.

Truth be told, I don't miss wyutani at all, and were zhan to leave, the same for him.

Janne
08-11-2006, 03:05 PM
I miss Wyutani. It's always good when message boards have users that have different opinions. Always fun reading peoples posts when they are debating over something and presenting good points. :)

North
08-11-2006, 06:32 PM
There is no real substitute for wyutani - kind of like a wacky beloved team mascot. Or like what Beaver was to Wally. Wyutani never takes himself too seriously and accepts all with equanimity - I like that.

diredesire
08-11-2006, 06:52 PM
zhan is quarantined... gotta expect him to have a lot of free time on his hands :rolleyes:

Volly master
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM
LOL

but its always good to have at least one asian getting alot of attention on this board.

lol like myself, there are too many white guys.

MTChong
08-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I miss Wyutani. It's always good when message boards have users that have different opinions. Always fun reading peoples posts when they are debating over something and presenting good points. :)

Different opinions is good; I support it whole-heartedly. Bad advice, however, is just that - bad.

Andres
08-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Are we talking about the same person???? :confused:

Breaker
08-12-2006, 02:48 AM
Are we talking about the same person???? :confused:

lmao :mrgreen:

wyutani was hilarious lolz, I remember someone asking what fear of mirrors was called and he said a vampire, lolz he was hilarious mate'

Andres
08-12-2006, 08:22 PM
lmao :mrgreen:

wyutani was hilarious lolz, I remember someone asking what fear of mirrors was called and he said a vampire, lolz he was hilarious mate'
Yeah. That was "hilarious" :rolleyes:

croatian sensation
08-13-2006, 08:21 AM
I'm feeling it too, maybe one day zhan will go off to become a pilot too. A guy can dream, right?:D

ROFL. Man, I love your posts. ;)

diegaa
08-14-2006, 10:03 AM

so i was write you guys have a "love-hate" relationship... :p

Andres
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
so i was write you guys have a "love-hate" relationship... :p
Nah, I miss hating him. But he was fun. He always knew how to steal a smile off me. But certainly NOT because of his witty comments ;)