PDA

View Full Version : feliciano lopez racquet

RafaN RichardG
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
whats he using, is it a real npro open and does anyone know his weight and balance of his racquet

pcpshortbus
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
im not sure but i think it is a real npro open because when i was watching him and fernando verdasco practice at the nasdaq he was trying out the nblade and the npro open... if he was using a pj why would he try one or the other out?

uxnaitoahz
08-11-2006, 05:49 PM
im not sure but i think it is a real npro open because when i was watching him and fernando verdasco practice at the nasdaq he was trying out the nblade and the npro open... if he was using a pj why would he try one or the other out?

To confuse! DUH! Two different PJ's for the same racquet. It'll make him look like he is using the real thing.

pcpshortbus
08-11-2006, 05:58 PM
yea but he was talking to his coach in spanish saying that he like the npro better and he got more kick with it... i dont think he would go that far out of his way just to make u think hes using a different racket

LowProfile
08-11-2006, 06:09 PM
To confuse! DUH! Two different PJ's for the same racquet. It'll make him look like he is using the real thing.

Players don't go out of their way to make it seem like they're using the actual racquet and not a pj. They only reason they use pjs in the first place is that the racquet companies pay them to.

uxnaitoahz
08-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Ok, I was being sarcastic. WOW.

pcpshortbus
08-11-2006, 06:44 PM
no i dont think ur being saracastic i just think u know that ur wrong and trying to cover it up... lol

uxnaitoahz
08-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Okay you got me big guy. I was trying to cover it up. LMAO.

PurePrestige
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Reviving this old thread.
Anyone know anything about Lopez's Specs nowadays?
Weight, Balance, Swingweight.
I know he was stringing around 62 lbs. with Luxilon Big Banger Original, but lately it looks as though he's crossed over to Lux Alu Power.
Any info on his specs would be awesome.