PDA

View Full Version : Help with my paypal account. Please!

prorain
08-12-2006, 11:30 AM
I've already done some trades with rackets/money so now i have money on my paypal account i want to use to buy some peoples rackets. the problem is i cant send any money. is it a MUST that i have to be confirmed before i can send any money? because my paypal balance says i have money.

prorain
08-12-2006, 11:35 AM
help please. thanks in advance

PrestigeClassic
08-12-2006, 11:52 AM
www.paypalsucks.com

Anyway, if you go to your account balance line, there is a link "Show Limits" or some such. It might tell you exactly what you must do in order to send money. It's something like either add a bank account or add a credit card. I opened a free bank account that I use with PayPal and nothing else. Then, PayPal balance can be transfered to someone else's PayPal account or to that bank account following being emptied into a main bank account.

Once you initiate having a bank account linked with PayPal, it will take 2-3 business days before you are able to confirm it.

prorain
08-12-2006, 05:30 PM
thanks for the help. i just dont understand why i shouldnt be able to use the money in my balance that i just got from a deal without having to register a credit card or bank account.

PrestigeClassic
08-12-2006, 10:53 PM
See the link in the post.

PayPal started as an easier service, but after the ball started to roll, PayPal made their service increasingly difficult. It seems that every day that goes by with someone else's funds frozen in their system it is one step closer for it to be abandoned to them.

PayPal is good only because everybody else uses it; you'll lose business if you don't have it. It's a decent compromise to open a dedicated bank account to use with PayPal only and have a "personal" account, not a "premier" account, so you don't get charged. Then, you just can't accept credit card payments.