PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Sky Film

Lleyton Hewitt
08-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Has anyone seen this? its on in the UK right now but i can get the storyline...

drakulie
08-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Horrible movie.

vkartikv
08-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Agree with drakulie. I think its a remake of a spanish movie featuring penelope cruz.

shrakkie
08-12-2006, 02:32 PM
i really liked it.its one of those movies u either love or hate.u shoud check it out.:)

BigServer1
08-12-2006, 02:54 PM
You should see it. It's worth seeing, weird though.

Lleyton Hewitt
08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
i am watching it right now....great but i dont get the storyline on whats happening.......

BigServer1
08-12-2006, 03:18 PM
i am watching it right now....great but i dont get the storyline on whats happening.......

Get used to feeling like that for the next two hours.

croatian sensation
08-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Get used to feeling like that for the next two hours.

Ditto.
The movie is total crap.

ilovecarlos
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Ditto.
The movie is total crap.

Ditto ditto. Tom Cruise is crap too!

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Ditto ditto. Tom Cruise is crap too!

What if he could roll his "R"s? Would that make him any more desireable?

lorenza
08-12-2006, 07:05 PM

tom cruise rolling his r's would very wierd...

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 07:20 PM
tom cruise rolling his r's would very wierd...

Not him rolling his R's but ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cQgEM6ypXk

armand
08-12-2006, 07:27 PM
The original film, called Abre Los Ojos was amazing because it was directed by Alejandro Amenábar and he is a great filmmaker. So when I saw Vanilla Sky, the feeling of the original was always in my eyes so I liked it.

lorenza
08-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Not him rolling his R's but ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cQgEM6ypXk

you mean if he could speak spanish and roll his r's? hmmm...

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 08:01 PM
you mean if he could speak spanish and roll his r's? hmmm...

Hey i notice you're in Houston. KNow of any spots where the lights don't turn out after 11?

lorenza
08-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey i notice you're in Houston. KNow of any spots where the lights don't turn out after 11?

no. i live near humble and i only play around here and they turn off the lights around 10 or 11. im usually not out playing that late anyway.

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 08:20 PM
no. i live near humble and i only play around here and they turn off the lights around 10 or 11. im usually not out playing that late anyway.

Understandably so. UH has lights all night but they've disabled some of them so some parts of it are dark and some parts are lit. Sometimes you just get that urge to play. Me and my buddies used to play midnight tennis a lot when we didn't feel like going out.

Anyway back on topic. Yeah Vanilla sky. WEEEEIIIIRRD!! though cameron diaz and penelope cruz do make up for some of that :)

lorenza
08-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Understandably so. UH has lights all night but they've disabled some of them so some parts of it are dark and some parts are lit. Sometimes you just get that urge to play. Me and my buddies used to play midnight tennis a lot when we didn't feel like going out.

Anyway back on topic. Yeah Vanilla sky. WEEEEIIIIRRD!! though cameron diaz and penelope cruz do make up for some of that :)

ive never played at UH...

anyways, you just reminded me that i have actually seen this movie. i watched it in my yearbook class 2 years ago. i thought it was really wierd and i didnt really like it, but thats just me...

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 08:32 PM
ive never played at UH...

anyways, you just reminded me that i have actually seen this movie. i watched it in my yearbook class 2 years ago. i thought it was really wierd and i didnt really like it, but thats just me...

They used to be really good courts. They are well maintained still for how long they have been out there but they have 4 lit courts and 5 courts unlit. Used to be quite a gathering out there at night. Pretty social with even ratio of guys and gals. It dies out when they messed with the lights Grrr.

Un tennis addicts want to play too :mrgreen:

lorenza
08-12-2006, 08:39 PM
They used to be really good courts. They are well maintained still for how long they have been out there but they have 4 lit courts and 5 courts unlit. Used to be quite a gathering out there at night. Pretty social with even ratio of guys and gals. It dies out when they messed with the lights Grrr.

Un tennis addicts want to play too :mrgreen:

lol. i live way too far away from the campus to go there just to play tennis.

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 08:42 PM
lol. i live way too far away from the campus to go there just to play tennis.Well who knew you lived out in the boonies. I'm surprised they don't shut down all of Humble at 6pm :mrgreen: j/k. I used to live up in Kingwood for a while. Humble has really picked up with all the shops now. It doesn't look so ahem..ya know ;)

lorenza
08-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Well who knew you lived out in the boonies. I'm surprised they don't shut down all of Humble at 6pm :mrgreen: j/k. I used to live up in Kingwood for a while. Humble has really picked up with all the shops now. It doesn't look so ahem..ya know ;)

yeah, i actually live in kingwood. i like it here, but as you probably know, there is nothing to do here...its gotten bigger, but not that much. i think humble has definately expanded, tho.

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 08:52 PM
yeah, i actually live in kingwood. i like it here, but as you probably know, there is nothing to do here...its gotten bigger, but not that much. i think humble has definately expanded, tho.

Definitely know your pain. Such a long drive to do anything worthwhile. If it wasn't for this forum you'd probably go nutz. And gas is killer now too. HOpe you got a fuel efficient car.

PS: Vanilla Sky still sucks. :mrgreen:

lorenza
08-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Definitely know your pain. Such a long drive to do anything worthwhile. If it wasn't for this forum you'd probably go nutz. And gas is killer now too. HOpe you got a fuel efficient car.

PS: Vanilla Sky still sucks. :mrgreen:

lol. yeah it does suck that everything's sooo far. and gas prices...:mad: but one of my friends always drives because her parents always pay for her gas (i just graduated from hs, btw).

i actually dont have a car right now...

BiGGieStuFF
08-12-2006, 09:30 PM
lol. yeah it does suck that everything's sooo far. and gas prices...:mad: but one of my friends always drives because her parents always pay for her gas (i just graduated from hs, btw).

i actually dont have a car right now... That could be a good thing. My cousin had such a crappy car for a long time that he refused to drive when we went out. People thought he didn't have a car but he did. He was just embarrased.

This is just not a cool car.

http://www.aztekfanclub.com/trooper/IMG_2525_small.JPG

HyperHorse
08-13-2006, 01:07 AM

i actually dont have a car right now...

Before you even think of complaining, you guys still pay the least amount for your fuel compared to the rest of the world.

ilovecarlos
08-13-2006, 06:18 AM

Although I like where you're going with this and appreciate that you remember my fondness for a certain accent...they must also be straight....and I don't don't care what anyone says.... Tom Cruise is NOT straight. PS Not that there's anything wrong with that...

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Although I like where you're going with this and appreciate that you remember my fondness for a certain accent...they must also be straight....and I don't don't care what anyone says.... Tom Cruise is NOT straight. PS Not that there's anything wrong with that...

i'm sure you have the power of conversion in. a little well paid attention and i'm sure u could make him ahem. STRAIGHT

Phil
08-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Agree with drakulie. I think its a remake of a spanish movie featuring penelope cruz.

Anything film with Tom Cruise trying to "act" in it is going to be bad. I didn't see the remake, but I saw the original which was so bad that I wanted to walk out, but as I was watching it on video, in a friend's living room, I forced myself to sit through it.

ilovecarlos
08-13-2006, 04:03 PM
i'm sure you have the power of conversion in. a little well paid attention and i'm sure u could make him ahem. STRAIGHT

Oh Biggie...you sweet thing you:D