PDA

View Full Version : Switching to players racquet

jack mckinney
08-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I Am Changing To A Players Racquet. I Was Using Volkl Cat4 And Head Flexpoint Fire. I Have Changed To The Radical Flexpoint98. How Long Does It Usually Take To Adjust To A Players Frame. I Am A 4.0 Doubles Player. Hit 2 Handed Backhand And Topspin Off Both Sides. Serves Is Kick Serve. Any Comments Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

ucd_ace
08-12-2006, 06:44 PM
At the 4.0 level, I think it will probably take you a week or so for you to adjust completely. It shouldn't be any different than getting used to any new racquet.

siber222000
08-12-2006, 06:45 PM
lets see, i was first using liquidmetal 4 and then my coach gave me liquidmetal instinct since my LM 4 was broken... it took me about a week to get used to LM instinct because spec for instinct was similiar to the LM 4 *luckily* so depends on urself, if racquet spec is similiar then it'll be much easy to get used to it. :cool:

varuscelli
08-12-2006, 08:01 PM
I Am Changing To A Players Racquet. I Was Using Volkl Cat4 And Head Flexpoint Fire. I Have Changed To The Radical Flexpoint98. How Long Does It Usually Take To Adjust To A Players Frame. I Am A 4.0 Doubles Player. Hit 2 Handed Backhand And Topspin Off Both Sides. Serves Is Kick Serve. Any Comments Appreciated. Thanks In Advance.

This .. Won't ... Help ... But ... When ... I ... Read ... Your ... Post ... I ... Have ... To ... Read ... It ... Very ... Slowly ...

Sorry That I Can't Be Of More Assistance. Are We Just On An Initial Caps Thing Today? ;)