PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 ******bag cars

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Got it from another forum but its hilarious!

Top 10 ******bag cars

..10 Maserati: This car is in the number 10 spot only because of their lack of prescence on the road. Typical of a mid-30s ******bag, these cars can be found with their either wealthy or stupidly indebted owners driving like complete morons in thick midday traffic. When they aren't trying to impress high school sophomores with their rad fake ferraris they can be found laying black marks into onramps and nearly taking out soccer moms when they fail to signal while playing NASCAR on the highway.

..9 Civic Si: While most civics are owned by sensible motorists just wanting cheap transport, a small group of teenage ******bags, empowered by the fantastic scenes of speed in The Fast and the Fictious have decided that one car stands above all else as a powerhouse road rocket. They have chosen the anemic Civic Si to show the rest of the commuting world just who's boss. With it's stunning 170 HP, these buzzfarting pests can be seen slowly bumbling through traffic, racecar style, sometimes passing on shoulders and turn lanes to prove their macho vehicles are faster than anything they happen to pass, most of the time when no "race" of any sort is taking place.

..8 BMW 3-Series: Everyone's encountered these ******bags on the road. Yuppie with a cell phone up to his ear, crappy eurotrash technomusic blaring, chinese knock-off designer sunglasses on and a pink polo shirt with the collar popped like a pro. This metro ******bag has only one thing on his mind when he's driving, and that's proving how big a ******bag he really is to any and all drivers on the road. When you are at an intersection with a lane that ends, he will try to race you to get in front of you, when you are doing 15 over on the freeway, he will pretend to be agitated and floor his mighty 220 HP mill to flyby you and show that his vehicle is meant for autobahn speeds. Apparently the warranty as a clause about a free replacement vehicle if the car is damaged while running a red light or stop sign, regardless of age or mileage, so be careful when these crowning ******bags pull their ultimate driving machine up to the line, they might just cross it!

..7 Dodge Ram: This list wouldn't be complete without the country ******bag cousin. Out of all the trucks, none has spurned a ******bag craze like the Hemi toting ram. With it's big grille, sunburnt, dirty, tattoo'd arm hanging out the window, and a confederate flag adorning the rear window, this truckload of ******baggery will bear down on any little car that happens to be in front of them, tail gating them until they can snarl their overstressed engine to gradually pass by. Loud and awful sounding exhausts along with gun racks and cam seat covers are common place on these rural ****** haulers. Just make sure you have a decent bit of distance between these tailgating SOBs if you decide to brake check these lunatics, trucks aren't known for their ability to stop.

..6 Trans-Am: A hardy choice for a midlevel ******bag, Trans-ams are notorious for their owners complete lack of self control when it comes to showing off their badass plastic muscle car. Revving their obnoxiously loud engines at anything with 4 wheels and an audible engine, these ******bags are always looking for a chance to show off their ******baggery. More often than not, some slack-jawed yokel, upon being called such, will utter phrases like "well what do you drive" or "my ****'s faster'n yours". This boondock ******bag call, while not limited to trans-am drivers, is often followed by a big burnout , no matter how thick the traffic is, and a middle finger. It should be noted, these ******bags appear to network with other ******bags to form ****** convoys.

..5 Camaro SS: The companion ******bag to the trans-am, these ****y *******s have taken a notch above the trans-am because of the ego boost their SS badge gives them. SS, standing for Super Small, is a reference to their ***** size. Often the SS ******bag (lol sounds like a ship full of pussies) will try to show off for his inbred girlfriend by racing vehicles that aren't acknowledging a race, or participating in the ******baggery of trans-am owners, as stated above. On top of burnouts, donuts, and being obnoxious, they firmly believe the SS badge of their Camaro gives them super powers over other Camaros, even V8s, inspite of a weight difference not over come by the marginal power difference.

..4 Mustang Cobra: The crowning ******bag of the V8, the Mustang Cobra reigns supreme in their godlike ******baggery. Cobra ******bags suffer from a Napoleonic complex that their cars are the greatest vehicles ever made. The fact that can be fast is the primary fuel for this ego. However, when these ******bags are bested they fall back on a ******bag cliche as old as time. People who think their car sucks are jealous of it, and wish they could afford the bourgeois pricetag of a $27000-$30000 car. They are also prone to excuse making, from the design of the car, to the fact that some of these ******bags just don't know how to drive them. These are all excuses levied to try and quell the flood of criticism of the small-dicked, arrogant ******bag when they try to show off more than they are able.

..3 Subaru STi: The ******bag mobile for the 21st century is here. Complete with a simulated ***** enlarging function that gives the owners of these fugly shopping carts with engines the feeling they are more masculine than they truely are. Again spouting claims of jealous or inability to afford a cheap japanese import, the drivers of these cars are the first all-weather ******bags of the list. Because of mass advertising campaigns, the pinheaded morons driving these cars seem to think that any day, rain, snow, shine, or 3" of glaze ice is race day and will not hesitate to prove this to you, even if it means slamming into a telephone pole on a winter day. On top of that, the turbocharged engine gives these twats a sense of superiority over other vehicles that don't have turbochargers. The ******bags brag about these fascinating pieces of technology, even if they haven't a clue how they work.

..2 Mitsubishi EVO: Thanks to a mass marketed hype, Mitsubishi was able to jump into the ******bag market with the Mitsubishi EVO, an ugly piece of junk that can best be described as a turbocharged chinese takeout box. Because of the hype and aura surrounded by these ******mobiles, their owners think their cars are invincible, able to best every and any car on the road or track, inspite of reality. Again jealousy is an issue with the owners of these rolling dumpsters because we all know people just wish they owned a $30000 Lancer with a hopped up engine. Additional "technology" features (including a massive wing inversely proportional to the owners ***** size) attract quasi-intelligent ******bags to these cars because they can pretend to explain how all the useless marketing features actually make their cars fast. Through extensive ******bag networking, a random ******bag always knows some other ******bag who is a friend of a ******bag with an Evo that runs single digits in the quarter mile. This information is bogus, and often imparted by a ******bag trying to impress non-******bags about a hyped up ******mobile that he doesn't own. Races with these uber-fast EVOs never materialize either. Fortunately, the hype on these vehicles is fading away, but egos remain higher than ever as a result, with ******bags desperate to prove how badass they can be by racing anything on the road.

and now...

The Number 1 ******bag Vehicle of All

Dodge Neon SRT4: The ultimate in ******baggery vehicles. A worthless turd of a vehicle, slapped together by the company that brought you the Ram, comes a ******mobile of unimaginable proportions. There is not a single owner of these vehicles that isnt faithful to the ******bag way of life. Whether it's talking up their slow piece of crap and never running it, making every excuse from the ******bag rolodex of BS reasons why they won't race or lost a race, or simply doing childish ******bag things like weaving, blowing through redlights, flooring it at every opportunity, burnouts in traffic, revving at cars two lanes over and in front of them, racing in traffic, nearly rear ending cars, losing control and flying off a road while attempting to race a car that wasn't race, NASCAR impersonations, trying to show off to their ugly girlfriend how macho they are by being a complete moron, pretending parking lots are rally tracks, and thinking they have the fastest car ever built, SRT4 owners do it all. They are world class, award winning, grade A ******bags that need to be stomped, laughed at, outrun, and outdone in every car related anything they bring their pieces of crap too. Even Dodge thought they created a ******bag monster they couldn't control so they axed it. Above it all, these ******bags are in intense denial about one thing: THEY DRIVE NEONS. Neons will never be cool, respectable, awesome, attractive, or have a legacy other than being pre-form scrap metal. ****** on SRT4 owners, ****** on!

ollinger
08-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Are you the world's angriest, most envious human? As you are the HIgh Priest and Arbiter of Cool, isn't it a little cowardly of you not to inform us what magnificent vehicle YOU drive? Also, tell us what you would drive if money were not a concern so we can know what is truly cool.
________
NO2 VAPE REVIEW (http://vaporshop.com/)

Lakoste
08-13-2006, 07:13 AM
You do know that Maserati is a car brand, not the name of a specific car? That being said, they make very nice cars, although a bit expensive for what you're getting, but if you have the money...

How many of the cars on your list have you actually been in?
What do you drive?

Also, if the person is a "******bag" to begin with, does it really matter what car he's in?

lorenza
08-13-2006, 07:25 AM
this is the most random list of cars ive ever seen...

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:30 AM
can i PLEASE reitterate that
I DID NOT WRITE THIS
its a humorous post by someone on a car forum so i thought i post it here
so EVERYONE can have a laugh
-.-

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Are you the world's angriest, most envious human? As you are the HIgh Priest and Arbiter of Cool, isn't it a little cowardly of you not to inform us what magnificent vehicle YOU drive? Also, tell us what you would drive if money were not a concern so we can know what is truly cool.

http://photos-968.facebook.com/ip006/v20/119/112/6108971/n6108971_30292968_8920.jpg
my car
:|

lorenza
08-13-2006, 07:34 AM
can i PLEASE reitterate that
I DID NOT WRITE THIS
its a humorous post by someone on a car forum so i thought i post it here
so EVERYONE can have a laugh
-.-

you dont have to get mad...i thought it was funny...just very, very random...

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:34 AM
you dont have to get mad...i thought it was funny...just very, very random...

ollinger got ****ed off
he proly drives an SRT-4
:mrgreen:

lorenza
08-13-2006, 07:39 AM
ollinger got ****ed off
he proly drives an SRT-4

haha...he probably does and just got offended...:mrgreen:

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:41 AM
haha...he probably does and just got offended...:mrgreen:

Now he is going to act like Mr. Tough guy Fast and Furious style and start talking about how my Coupe sucks and how he and his NOS injected SRT-4 going to obliterate my car off the line!
And he is going to brag how cool his 4 door compact sedan dodge neon is

lorenza
08-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Now he is going to act like Mr. Tough guy Fast and Furious style and start talking about how my Coupe sucks and how he and his NOS injected SRT-4 going to obliterate my car off the line!

lol. there's no way he could take on your car...period.

siber222000
08-13-2006, 07:44 AM
lol i have a feeling this thread might turn out to be a conversation between two guys while i was playin day of defeat yesterday. they were arguing about ford or some other truck and they were like aruging for the whole game *one hour* it was so funny :p

zhan
08-13-2006, 07:47 AM
lol i have a feeling this thread might turn out to be a conversation between two guys while i was playin day of defeat yesterday. they were arguing about ford or some other truck and they were like aruging for the whole game *one hour* it was so funny :p

Yeah thats why I stopped playing Counter-Strike...
I got tired from arguing useless bs with SRT4 Drivers like ollinger

I never got how a 4 door front wheel drive compact sedan like a dodge neon would be soo cool...
i thought to be cool u had to have a red sport coupe that cost good money :mrgreen:

ollinger
08-13-2006, 08:23 AM
I drive a 2007 Passat, 6 speed manual, 2.0 turbo. I'm into performance that's eco friendly (Passat good for 32 mpg highway.) That's why I had a 3-series BMW some years ago -- great performance, still gets 30 mpg highway. Save the planet, you know? My motorcycle is a BMW GS in part because they're the first bikes in the world with ABS and catalytic converters for low emissions on all models, and get nearly 50 mpg (most meidum and large bikes get somewhere between 32 and 42 mpg.)
________
NATURESCUREPATIENTCOLLECTIVE (http://www.dispensaries.org/)

MTChong
08-13-2006, 08:37 AM
Maserati is nice.

And I have some problems with the list; why isn't the new Pontiac GTO on it? For the price tag all it can do is go straight, no turns.

The Evo and the STi, on the other hand, are pure performance cars for the price you're paying for them. And trust me, I've driven an Evo - stock, it's still a beast.

Also, given your list, I'm surprised the latest C6 isn't on there; I know that I'd take a Lotus Elise over a C6, but I still regard the C6 as a great car.

zhan
08-13-2006, 10:51 AM
NOT MY LIST! I TOOK IT FROM ANOTHER CAR FORUM!!! THANKS!!!

TokyopunK
08-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Zhan your list is so messed up....

zhan
08-13-2006, 11:31 AM
NOT MY FRIGGIN LIST

Lakoste
08-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Top 10 Douchbags
10. Zhan
9.Zhan
8.Zhan
7.Zhan
6.The artist formerly known as Zhan
5.Zhan
4.Zhan
3.Zhan
2.Zhan
1.Zhan

This is not my list, it was taken from another forum

Caswell
08-13-2006, 12:05 PM
If you've got numbers on your street car, it takes the express lane to the front of the "Top 10 ******bag Cars" line.

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 12:19 PM
definitely written by a mercedes owner since its not on the list. they are the worst in my opinion

TennisProPaul
08-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Got it from another forum but its hilarious!

Top 10 ******bag cars

..10 Maserati: This car is in the number 10 spot only because of their lack of prescence on the road. Typical of a mid-30s ******bag, these cars can be found with their either wealthy or stupidly indebted owners driving like complete morons in thick midday traffic. When they aren't trying to impress high school sophomores with their rad fake ferraris they can be found laying black marks into onramps and nearly taking out soccer moms when they fail to signal while playing NASCAR on the highway.

I live in a van down by the river

BreakPoint
08-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Top 10 Douchbag cars?

#1. Nissan 350Z

.....oops, sorry.... :mrgreen: LOL

TennisProPaul
08-13-2006, 12:23 PM
If you've got numbers on your street car, it takes the express lane to the front of the "Top 10 ******bag Cars" line.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

totally agree

anyone with #'s on a car is looking to race

how sad

TennisProPaul
08-13-2006, 12:24 PM

zhan how long did it take you to write that list??

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 12:49 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

totally agree

anyone with #'s on a car is looking to race

how sad

I see guys like that and they rev at me. I rev back and start talking smack. Once the light goes green I turn right :mrgreen:

zhan
08-13-2006, 12:55 PM
what ever

Caswell
08-13-2006, 01:02 PM
90% of your "mods" are laughable. Shift boots and shifter knobs? Oil filters and spark plugs? You think those are "mods"? Your list would be condensed by a real car guy as "headers and coilovers".

Your ride's place on the list of Douchbag cars - confirmed.

zhan
08-13-2006, 01:11 PM
2. No personal attacks or abusive language is allowed. If you have a problem with someone, take it off of Talk Tennis. Antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated. Debating issues and opinions is fine, but flaming and insulting won’t be tolerated.

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 01:21 PM
Zhan, did you just come from an autocross? Is that why there are numbers on your car? I can understand if you came from the track that day. If it's on there on a normal occurrence then in my opinion it's kind of detrimental to the original beauty of the car. I like 350z's though. Nice cars.

Mick
08-13-2006, 01:23 PM
definitely written by a mercedes owner since its not on the list. they are the worst in my opinion
Roger Federer owns a Mercedes-Benz.

http://members.aol.com/mickey8637/pics/Federer.jpg

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Roger Federer owns a Mercedes-Benz.

http://members.aol.com/mickey8637/pics/Federer.jpg

He probably owns many other cars, so we can just say he changes cars per his mood.

When he feels jerkish he'll drive the MB :mrgreen:

zhan
08-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Zhan, did you just come from an autocross? Is that why there are numbers on your car? I can understand if you came from the track that day. If it's on there on a normal occurrence then in my opinion it's kind of detrimental to the original beauty of the car. I like 350z's though. Nice cars.

Used to Auto-X in BSP class

BiGGieStuFF
08-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Used to Auto-X in BSP class

Yeah I tried it twice. Fun as hell. Killer on the tires though, and when you pay like 800 for a set of 4, it can really stop your autocrossing days quickly. I get cheaper tires now of course but even still, it's still pretty pricey. Wish someone would let me borrow their cars for autocrossing.

How bout you lend me yours :D

zhan
08-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah I tried it twice. Fun as hell. Killer on the tires though, and when you pay like 800 for a set of 4, it can really stop your autocrossing days quickly. I get cheaper tires now of course but even still, it's still pretty pricey. Wish someone would let me borrow their cars for autocrossing.

How bout you lend me yours :D
;)
My tires i ripped to threads cuz me = aka the donut guy in my area
so...
u know what that means...
longivity for tires = maybe 2-3 month per rear =(

BaseLineBash
08-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Hummers are "******bag" vehicles, unless you are in the army...or using them for a real purpose other than wasting gas.

zhan
08-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Hummers are "******bag" vehicles, unless you are in the army...or using them for a real purpose other than wasting gas.

that i tottally agree
but they r making wussy hummers like H2 and H3...
the H1 is kind of like the real humvee just without machinegun turrets and thicker armor

Mick
08-13-2006, 01:57 PM
I would like to know the brands of cars that people don't consider ******bags. http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

BaseLineBash
08-13-2006, 02:01 PM
that i tottally agree
but they r making wussy hummers like H2 and H3...
the H1 is kind of like the real humvee just without machinegun turrets and thicker armor
I don't think The Humvee is that bad, I think it's a 5cyl. turbo diesel, but the whole GM line of Hummers are wasteful vehicles and are truly ******bag vehicles.

Frodo Baggins
08-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Then I must be a >******bag" Cause I'm very Fond of Trans Am..And Some others >{That I love}>In fact Where I live Trans are very Highly.:DRich$${If you Own a trans}.(Loves Trans)>My future dream car!!!:cool:

Return_Ace
08-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Nice car zhan, i want one... but in blue or black ^^

snoflewis
08-13-2006, 04:28 PM
this thread and that top 10 list is so ********. just because someone drives one car doesnt mean everyone who drives it is a ****** or something. that's like starting a top 10 ******bag racket list...

BaseLineBash
08-13-2006, 04:34 PM
this thread and that top 10 list is so ********. just because someone drives one car doesnt mean everyone who drives it is a ****** or something. that's like starting a top 10 ******bag racket list...
H1 drivers are are ******bags, latent or not it's fact.

zhan
08-13-2006, 04:35 PM

well it does hold SOME water... (from my car culture experience, research and indepth analysis)
like for example... adults wont buy an SRT-4 because its just ridiculous... ppl who buy/drive SRT-4s probably have average age of maybe 22 years old... and those who drive it... well thinks its the greatest car ever...

now the EVO/STi one... adults buy it either they are hardcore (i mean HARDCORE) WRC fan, SCCA club racing members or simply being outrageous... kids (mostly ******bags) buy and drive an EVO or a STi simply just want to pump out max horsepower from the tiny engine and run the drag (the EVO/STi is more built for corners aka rally, auto-x, etc) ... and they act like ******bags b/c they think their small 4 door sedan is t3h sh!zznit and thinks its better than a ferrari or a lambo just because they put a chip and a cat-less exhaust pumping 400 whp ...

etc etc...

OrangeOne
08-13-2006, 04:36 PM

snoflewis, some things should never be said out loud. Because now, of course, you know what someone will do....

zhan
08-13-2006, 04:37 PM
snoflewis, some things should never be said out loud. Because now, of course, you know what someone will do....
roflmao!!!

OrangeOne
08-13-2006, 04:41 PM
well it does hold SOME water... (from my car culture experience, research and indepth analysis)
like for example... adults wont buy an SRT-4 because its just ridiculous... ppl who buy/drive SRT-4s probably have average age of maybe 22 years old... and those who drive it... well thinks its the greatest car ever...

now the EVO/STi one... adults buy it either they are hardcore (i mean HARDCORE) WRC fan, SCCA club racing members or simply being outrageous... kids (mostly ******bags) buy and drive an EVO or a STi simply just want to pump out max horsepower from the tiny engine and run the drag (the EVO/STi is more built for corners aka rally, auto-x, etc) ... and they act like ******bags b/c they think their small 4 door sedan is t3h sh!zznit and thinks its better than a ferrari or a lambo just because they put a chip and a cat-less exhaust pumping 400 whp ...

etc etc...

And yet again we get priceless pearls of Zhan's objective, well-thought out and amazingly-written wisdom. Hoorah.

SydneyJim
08-13-2006, 04:43 PM
LOL no comment

Donnie Darko
08-13-2006, 04:53 PM
this is the most random list of cars ive ever seen...

It was just a cut and paste from another web site.

zhan
08-13-2006, 04:56 PM
It was just a cut and paste from another web site.
thank you!!
i dunno why these weirdos think i'd spend an hour writing that list instead of hitting tennis balls
:rolleyes:

nViATi
08-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Top 10 Douchbags
10. Zhan
9.Zhan
8.Zhan
7.Zhan
6.The artist formerly known as Zhan
5.Zhan
4.Zhan
3.Zhan
2.Zhan
1.Zhan

This is not my list, it was taken from another forum
90% of your "mods" are laughable. Shift boots and shifter knobs? Oil filters and spark plugs? You think those are "mods"? Your list would be condensed by a real car guy as "headers and coilovers".

Your ride's place on the list of Douchbag cars - confirmed.
Top 10 Douchbag cars?

#1. Nissan 350Z

quote for truth

zhan we don't really hate you. :) just the fact that all you post is spam and junk :-?
Try to actually contribute when you post and post more than 4 words example: "lol yeah i agree"

zhan
08-13-2006, 05:12 PM
quote for truth
yeah but he doesnt have source...
;)

PrestigeClassic
08-13-2006, 08:58 PM
You do know that Maserati is a car brand, not the name of a specific car? That being said, they make very nice cars, although a bit expensive for what you're getting, but if you have the money...

How many of the cars on your list have you actually been in?
What do you drive?

Also, if the person is a "******bag" to begin with, does it really matter what car he's in?

I don't know about that, a Ferrari-sourced V8 in a Masterati Coupe costing a fraction of a similarly aged Ferrari. It seems like a good everyday GT but depreciates like a rock (a good thing if you don't mind used cars).

snoflewis
08-13-2006, 09:37 PM

i might as well be the one!

ucd_ace
08-14-2006, 01:27 AM
How did Miata's escape this list? They pretty much say... I have a small unit and I'd like to compensate for it, but I can't afford a car of that stature.

OrangeOne
08-14-2006, 01:41 AM
How did Miata's escape this list? They pretty much say... but I can't afford a car of that stature.

Or maybe they say "I know I don't need to own some big-*** gas-guzzling behemoth that is essentially a coupe version of a truck and handles like one too".

Have you ever driven a miata? Everything that is essential, and not much that isn't. They perform well (especially here with ridiculously-patrolled roads), handle like a dream, function with typical japanese reliability and quality....oh, and use about as much petrol as a go-kart.

They're single-handedly responsible for re-igniting the small coupe craze (that has seen wonders like the Lotus Esprit come to life), oh - and they often make it to the top of car-tests and the like, and are likely to go down as a modern classic.

But sure.... as you say, people only buy them to compensate but not to compensate because, they can't afford to compensate but clearly they need to not they they're driving a compensating car :/

Phil
08-14-2006, 01:52 AM
H1 drivers are are ******bags, latent or not it's fact.

Now this, I think I can agree with (though there are always exceptions). Really, other than Ah-nold, what type of feelings-of-inadequacy man buys this hunk of a weiner extension? For what it's worth, I've seen more of 'em driving around Tokyo than I ever did in New York City.

The cars in the OP's list? I really never gave much thought about these cars being DB cars, for the most part-depends on the driver, really. The only exception to that may be the Trans Am, but I'm thinking of the old 70's model (you know, with the decal on the hood-like the Pontiac Firebird, too).

BiGGieStuFF
08-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Now this, I think I can agree with (though there are always exceptions). Really, other than Ah-nold, what type of feelings-of-inadequacy man buys this hunk of a weiner extension? For what it's worth, I've seen more of 'em driving around Tokyo than I ever did in New York City.

The cars in the OP's list? I really never gave much thought about these cars being DB cars, for the most part-depends on the driver, really. The only exception to that may be the Trans Am, but I'm thinking of the old 70's model (you know, with the decal on the hood-like the Pontiac Firebird, too).

My mom used to own one of those firebirds :p. Needless to say she's been a pain in the side ever since. J/k. I love my mom :). I agree though, I'm sure you could sit and make a stereotype about any car brand owner that is negative. Ultimately it does come down to the driver themselves but don't most people believe that they are the best driver in the car and that they are never in the wrong? I know my mom does. she's the type of driver who thinks a yield sign means stop.

Yes she's asian, but to her defense she's never been in an accident.........that has been proven to be her fault. ;)

zhan
08-14-2006, 04:58 AM
My mom used to own one of those firebirds :p. Needless to say she's been a pain in the side ever since. J/k. I love my mom :). I agree though, I'm sure you could sit and make a stereotype about any car brand owner that is negative. Ultimately it does come down to the driver themselves but don't most people believe that they are the best driver in the car and that they are never in the wrong? I know my mom does. she's the type of driver who thinks a yield sign means stop.

Yes she's asian, but to her defense she's never been in an accident.........that has been proven to be her fault. ;)

i think the list means that there r more ******bags driving the listed vehicles...
no?

Caswell
08-14-2006, 05:56 AM
So what forum did this come from? My guess is someplace like my350z.com.

Not picking on you Zhan (this time), but that place is an absolute hive of stupidity. Generally populated by people who've never driven anything faster, and are in complete denial about the abilities of their cars. It was always fun to post the annual SCCA Runoffs T2 results, which showed their unbeatable 350Z's being trounced on a road course by cars like the Camaro.

My 2nd and 3rd guessed would be VWVortex or ClubRSX. Together, those three sites account for approximately 95% of the stupidity across all internet car forums.

ATXtennisaddict
08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
Why are u ragging on STI,evo and SRT4? well, i understand srt4 because they're still neons (lol) but sto and evo don't deserve the anger.

Dedans Penthouse
08-14-2006, 12:20 PM
H1 drivers are ******bags, latent or not, it's a fact.

Now this, I think I can agree with (though there are always exceptions). Really, other than Ah-nold, what type of feelings-of-inadequacy man buys this hunk of a weiner extension? For what it's worth,I've seen more of 'em driving around Tokyo than I ever did in New York City.
Agreed. As far as the "high end" (100K+) SUV's go, I see a lot more G500 MB's than H1's 'round this neck of the woods (north of NYC). H1's are 'street' overkill. As for the H2, it has (imo) has lost what little 'street cred' it thought it might have had to begin with and the H3 is a plastic, underpowered little toy that tries to say "me too!" -- not.

And, on top of it, what sap would opt for the "TAXI" yellow; that got "old" in 10 minutes; ow! I love 'hummers' with with 4-on-the-floor as much as the next guy, but I'd never buy one.

zhan
08-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Why are u ragging on STI,evo and SRT4? well, i understand srt4 because they're still neons (lol) but sto and evo don't deserve the anger.
not me
thxxxxxxx
the list is NOT WRITTEN BY ME

lorenza
08-14-2006, 02:31 PM
not me
thxxxxxxx
the list is NOT WRITTEN BY ME

haha. i think no matter how many times you remind them of this, they're gonna keep blaming you...;)

zhan
08-14-2006, 02:37 PM
haha. i think no matter how many times you remind them of this, they're gonna keep blaming you...
:rolleyes: :( :eek:

johnathan smith
08-14-2006, 03:04 PM
I drive a brand new 2006 BMW 330i w/ the sports package....
After reading this list, I think I might need to sale it :)

U-NO-ME
08-14-2006, 03:08 PM
I drive a porsche....................

Lakoste
08-14-2006, 03:25 PM
I drive a porsche....................
I just bought a Porshe, albeit a 930

35ft6
08-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Hummers are the number 1 ******bag cars for me. When I see one person in a huge hummer driving around, I feel like blowing that car up. 10 miles per gallon on a TREADMILL indoors. Super SUV's in general are just completely unnecessary.

Mick
08-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Hummers are the number 1 ******bag cars for me. When I see one person in a huge hummer driving around, I feel like blowing that car up. 10 miles per gallon on a TREADMILL indoors. Super SUV's in general are just completely unnecessary.

haha. This reminds me of the time when we were talking about cars at work and I told my co-worker that I thought a Hummer was cool and she got so upset with me. She gave me a big lecture on how uncool Hummer cars were while I kept my mouth shut and wished I had never made the statement http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

wimble10
08-15-2006, 06:18 PM
very informational. :wink: i didn't know anything about these cars before.

SydneyJim
08-15-2006, 06:19 PM
lol COMPLETELY GAY!

Phillip=Tennis guy
08-15-2006, 06:30 PM
lol COMPLETELY GAY!

Should you talk :confused:

emcee
08-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Haha funny list though I like the way the Evo looks. I'm not a ******bag though! I'm a sensible Civic owner.

SydneyJim
08-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Haha funny list though I like the way the Evo looks. I'm not a ******bag though! I'm a sensible Civic owner.

rice burner =0

Kobble
08-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Maybe what the world needs is a uniform car to strip away the ego certain cars bring. No more ricers and redneck trucks. I wonder how driving was when the model T rolled off the line. LOL!

BaseLineBash
08-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Maybe what the world needs is a uniform car to strip away the ego certain cars bring. No more ricers and redneck trucks. I wonder how driving was when the model T rolled off the line. LOL!
If you're meaning that Ford built the first ever production car then I have to correct you, Mercedes-Benz built the first ever production car, more so Benz, but yes your observation is spot on in the States.

ShooterMcMarco
08-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Top 10 Douchbag cars?

#1. Nissan 350Z

I kinda like that car actually, especially with a TT.

About the neon SRT-4s, a lot of drivers like to blowoff valve in my face whenever they do flybys.

Kobble
08-16-2006, 08:53 AM
I never knew that about Mercedes. I'll have to check that out.

armand
08-16-2006, 09:00 AM
I agree that Hummers and SUVs in general, are easily the top vehicles for ******s.

08-16-2006, 09:43 AM
Here in Toronto the top ******bag bag cars are:
- modded Civics
- modded Golfs
- modded Integras
- modded Jettas
- modded 3-series Bimmers
- Hummers
- Escalades
- Range Rover Sport
- Merc G-500 (G-Wagon)
- modded Accords
- any BMW, MERC or Audi that the owner has removed the model plaque (ie: 318, C230) because they're emabrrased they couldn't afford an up-level model
- any BMW, MERC, Audi or Honda that the owner has affixed a fake "M", "AMG", "V-TECH", "Si" or "S4" decal to

zhan
08-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Here in Toronto the top ******bag bag cars are:
- any BMW, MERC or Audi that the owner has removed the model plaque (ie: 318, C230) because they're emabrrased they couldn't afford an up-level model
- any BMW, MERC, Audi or Honda that the owner has affixed a fake "M", "AMG", "V-TECH", "Si" or "S4" decal to

I agree
fake badges suck
but de-badging is fine...
it looks cleaner

OrangeOne
08-16-2006, 01:44 PM

Hmmm, uniformity, make everyone equal, didn't russia try that? ;)

zhan
08-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Hmmm, uniformity, make everyone equal, didn't russia try that? ;)
yes... that only worked under the short reign of Lenon...
After Lenon died (like really soon after he took over the country from the Czar) the USSR just sucked hardcore

VAmazona
08-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Lenin. Not Lenon. the 350z is a fat pig.

tonysk83
08-16-2006, 06:08 PM
I agree with number 1, the SRT4 Neon is such a dumb car. Huge engine for a very light car, it usually spells disaster. They actually are pretty fast cars for 20k though.

Next, the STi, give me a break. Sti owners tend to value preformence over looks, because the sti isn't the best looking car.

zhan
08-16-2006, 06:11 PM
I agree with number 1, the SRT4 Neon is such a dumb car. Huge engine for a very light car, it usually spells disaster. They actually are pretty fast cars for 20k though.

Next, the STi, give me a break. Sti owners tend to value preformence over looks, because the sti isn't the best looking car.

Both STi and EVO are ugly as anything...
but performance is there
just the drivers r ******s...
they overplay, overestimate, over race their cars

khs_tennis
08-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Considering I drive a 2000 Chevy Blazer, I wouldn't mind driving any of those cars, well maybe except a camaro or a trans-am.