PDA

View Full Version : lookin for somethin/one near phoenix, AZ

chiru
08-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I'll be in the phoenix area (particularly glendale) from tuesday til sunday. i'm about a 4.0 (self rate, so i could be completely off, but i do know i've played against a solid 4.5, lost bad, but traded some good exchanges, and would say my strokes are in the same ballpark, just less consistent). if anyone knows a place ot find ppl to play with, ive been to paseo racket center, but couldn't find anyone to hit with. so if anyone wants to hit or knows places to find ppl to hit lemme know. also i'm lookin for a good cheap stringer in the area, that really knows what hes doin (who can do power pads and stuff like that, and has handled gut alot).

tennismike33
08-14-2006, 10:57 AM
There was an earlier link that went over some of the options in the Phoenix area. I came there a few months ago and had a great time at one of the public facilities there.

goober
08-15-2006, 07:13 PM
do you have an email address?

Paseo has drop in doubles saturday morning and Sunday morning. It is like $2.50 for 4 hours or so of doubles. Players range from 3.5-4.5 with a few 3.0s and 5.0s in the mix.

chiru
08-16-2006, 01:06 PM
ya e-mail is chiruyuy@yahoo.com. im game if it fits my schedule.

chiru
08-16-2006, 01:06 PM
ya e-mail is chiruyuy@yahoo.com. im game if it fits my schedule.

jamauss
08-16-2006, 07:28 PM
I work in Glendale and live in Surprise. Hit me up if you want to hit some balls.
jason.mauss@gmail.com. I'm about a 4.0 too.

oh, and I have a stringer too, but it sounds like I'm probably not as experienced as you are looking for.

goober
08-17-2006, 06:35 AM
Well since you are leaving Sunday it turns out my weekend is full and I can't play. If you are in the area again, we can try. BTW there is an advanced players clinic Wednesday nights that I sometimes go to at Paseo. A lot of excollege and some current junior college players show up as well as regular 4.0-4.5 club players. It gets a little high on the testosterone with all the hard hitting but it is worth checking out.