PDA

View Full Version : Just got two DNX 10 Mid's

0d1n
08-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Just got my two DNX 10 Mid's this morning (strung with Volkl Power Fiber II @ 57)...I couldn't wait to take them out for a "spin" tonight...but apparently I have no tennis partner for today :(. Is that bad luck or what!

ericsson
08-15-2006, 12:32 AM
yea man that sucks, but cant you just go to your club and ask someone to hit some balls, i mean if i was you i had to play :p

Bogie
08-15-2006, 12:34 AM
or u can just hit against a wall..........

0d1n
08-15-2006, 12:48 AM
yea man that sucks, but cant you just go to your club and ask someone to hit some balls, i mean if i was you i had to play :p

Well ... I HAVE to do it also :). I'll just twist somebody's arm I guess...and force him to play :P.

0d1n
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Okay, I got to hit with the DNX10 Mid after all :). Let me tell you this ...if you move your feet and prepare early enough ...it is SWEET and it hits a heavy, HEAVY ball ! ! ! However, if you don't you are doomed to hit a short ball and get blown off the court.
The swingweight is pretty high (at least compared to what I'm used to), and just for the sake of comparing I hit a few games with a friend's HM 200G. That racket is closer to what I'm used to...and it swings MUCH lighter, so it was overall a bit better for me on groundstrokes. Not on serves though ...
Anyway...I can't wait for another hitting session ...hope to get used to the stick after some more matches.
Oh ...by the way ...I lost...(can you tell ? :) ). I'm still pleased though ...

anirut
08-15-2006, 12:03 PM
<snip> Let me tell you this ...if you move your feet and prepare early enough ...it is SWEET and it hits a heavy, HEAVY ball ! ! ! However, if you don't you are doomed to hit a short ball and get blown off the court.

That's a trait of the 10-series Volkl ...

Nice to hear you're pleased and not giving up.

nn
08-15-2006, 01:03 PM
Okay, I got to hit with the DNX10 Mid after all :). Let me tell you this ...if you move your feet and prepare early enough ...it is SWEET and it hits a heavy, HEAVY ball ! ! ! However, if you don't you are doomed to hit a short ball and get blown off the court.
The swingweight is pretty high (at least compared to what I'm used to), and just for the sake of comparing I hit a few games with a friend's HM 200G. That racket is closer to what I'm used to...and it swings MUCH lighter, so it was overall a bit better for me on groundstrokes. Not on serves though ...
Anyway...I can't wait for another hitting session ...hope to get used to the stick after some more matches.
Oh ...by the way ...I lost...(can you tell ? :) ). I'm still pleased though ...

yes you hit heavy balls but swing weight is higher (331 on TW) that cause some problem during serve. Also notice that power is in higher range compare to RDS 001 MID, so control suffer on groundies. I need to adjust on groundies by putting more spin and do that with more effort which make me think why should I get this racquet?? I need something which will make me more happy on groundies without worry of hitting out...so far RDS 001 Mid has given me that feeling but demo strings where crap but once you put real one (BB) it will give enough power and spin (DNX 10 Mid has more spin)