PDA

View Full Version : Vaidisova and Kirilenko's RDX's

Jonnyf
08-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Hey i searched but couldnt find alot of info so can anyone tell me anything about both of these girls RDX's like lead placement (if any) and confirm the tension of Vaidisova Luxilon Ace and kirilenko's string/tension

Thanks in advance

Yours Sincerely
Jonathan Forrest

tennis_nerd22
08-15-2006, 05:52 AM
Hey i searched but couldnt find alot of info so can anyone tell me anything about both of these girls RDX's like lead placement (if any) and confirm the tension of Vaidisova Luxilon Ace and kirilenko's string/tension

Thanks in advance

Yours Sincerely
Jonathan Forrest

you want to play like them or look like them or both? LOL jk :)

Haasquet
08-15-2006, 07:05 AM
Aww, snap!

Jonnyf
08-15-2006, 07:24 AM

hahaha nah just intruiged

Aww, snap!

Sorry lol, im confused

zhan
08-15-2006, 07:43 AM

well those girls r very nice looking...

TheSnowMan
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
According to the 2006 Roland Garros equipment log, Kirilenko uses a hybrid of Tour Super 850 And Yonex Natural Gut at 27 kilograms. It does not mention Vaidisova's tension.

Jonnyf
08-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Yonex nat gut=Hmmmm, never heard of it do you think it's maybe a repackaged gut from the likes of Babolat etc.

jura
08-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Don't think that it's Babolat repackaged. Hingis tested some of this Yonex nat and also some Babolat. And she decided to use the Babolat after only a few strokes with the Yonex.

Jonnyf
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Don't think that it's Babolat repackaged. Hingis tested some of this Yonex nat and also some Babolat. And she decided to use the Babolat after only a few strokes with the Yonex.

Thanks jura.!!!!!!!!, now if you dont mind me hassaling you but do you remember (if you strung for vaidisova or kirilenko) how much lead and where they had it.????. Thanks alot

Yours Sincerely
JnyF

tennis_nerd22
08-15-2006, 05:02 PM
well those girls r very nice looking...

im not saying they arent... but would you want to be a guy who tries to looks like a girl? would you? EH WOULD YOU? :D :cool:

jura
08-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks jura.!!!!!!!!, now if you dont mind me hassaling you but do you remember (if you strung for vaidisova or kirilenko) how much lead and where they had it.????. Thanks alot

Yours Sincerely
JnyF
I strung only Kirilenko, but I don't remember if there was any weight added. It's possible that we checked weight and balance, I will take a look at my files the next days.

Jonnyf
08-16-2006, 11:52 AM
I strung only Kirilenko, but I don't remember if there was any weight added. It's possible that we checked weight and balance, I will take a look at my files the next days.

Thanks alot mate.

therogerfan
08-03-2007, 07:09 AM
I strung only Kirilenko, but I don't remember if there was any weight added. It's possible that we checked weight and balance, I will take a look at my files the next days.Jura, I am terribly sorry for bringing up such an old thread , but please take a look at your files. I just can't wait to know specs of both Kirilenko and Vaidisova

onkystomper
08-07-2007, 12:03 PM
If you look at 3 &9 on the inside of Vaidisovas frame there are large strips 7-8 long of lead tape.

bsandy
08-07-2007, 12:22 PM
If you look at 3 &9 on the inside of Vaidisovas frame there are large strips 7-8 long of lead tape.

Are you sure that's not IPS ?