PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider 3 Yonex RD-7s, plus a bag, for $150 an excellent deal?

Ripper
08-15-2006, 09:19 AM
I would! If you agree, look what I found:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/spo/192159912.html

The catch is that the guy will only sell person to person. In other words, you meet with him, you hand him over the cash and he hands you over the raquets. Don't even try talking to him about Money Orders, PayPal or Transfers... OR SHIPPING!!! I know, because I already called him and he's a complete paranoid. I told him I'd send him the 150 bucks, plus shipping costs, and that, after he had the cash in his hands, he could send me the raquets. He was all suspicious about the whole thing, lol. So, I left him in peace. Anyway, I hope someone here can get them, one way or the other, since I don't have the patience to keep trying to convince him.

Edit: I thought about placing this on the "For Sale" forum, but it didn't feel right, since I'm not selling this. I know there are always people out there searching for these and I just felt like sharing the info. So, I HOPE IT'S OK TO DO THIS HERE; IF NOT, I'M SORRY.

dragonxking
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
ask me another day

ollinger
08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Perhaps he has other (unsavory) reasons for wanting to meet in person? "Paranoids" don't generally like to get together with strangers. Some other types of disturbed individuals do.
________
Live Sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

snoflewis
08-15-2006, 02:34 PM
they've been used for 5 years...so i probably wouldnt consider picking them up for that price.

Ripper
08-16-2006, 06:08 AM
they've been used for 5 years...so i probably wouldnt consider picking them up for that price.

5 years of NORMAL use is nothing for RD-7s. These are VERY tough frames. And he may be willing to lower the price... On the other hand, if he's a "disturbed individual", like it's been suggested, and he turns out to be like Jim Carey's character in "The Cable Guy", I wouldn't want them, even, if they were brand new and he just gave them to me as a gift :eek: