PDA

View Full Version : Wrapping my replacement grip

Lleyton Hewitt
08-15-2006, 09:04 AM
So i bought Karakal Pu Supergrip i wrapped it on my rdx 500 mid no problem but when i did it on mp tour-1 it seems a bit loose like when i roll my hand upwards u can feel the grip coming loose........i have wrapped it very tight but still u can feel it coming loose.

diredesire
08-15-2006, 12:33 PM
So i bought Karakal Pu Supergrip i wrapped it on my rdx 500 mid no problem but when i did it on mp tour-1 it seems a bit loose like when i roll my hand upwards u can feel the grip coming loose........i have wrapped it very tight but still u can feel it coming loose.

Is there a tacky/double sided tape layer under the grip? If there is, maybe it has lost it's tack from a grip transfer. You may want to look into replacing it.

Lleyton Hewitt
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM
theres nothing wrong with the replacement grip....but there are little bits of the old replacement grip there but it was like that with my rdx 500 mid and it is very tight...no problems...btw i just bought the 2 grips.

Lleyton Hewitt
08-15-2006, 01:40 PM
i will be still be able to manage to play with the grip like that tho just wondering why its like that..

Nblade
08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
i like a thin overwrap on my racket.