PDA

View Full Version : How to resolve demo results

macroscopic
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Just finished playing 4 demo racquets, now have to decide where to go with the results (see thread title "? from old guy" for background).

Wilson ncode 6.1 (18x20 strings) - great control on groundstrokes and volleys. 90 + % of groundstrokes landed inbounds and near where I wanted.
Serves were average but hit a few 1st serves into the net.

Wilson ncode pro open - Had a touch more power on groundstroke but some sailed long and didn't have the same degree of feel as the ncode 6.1. Same with the serves, they were a little harder but same percentage went into the net.

Head FXP radical decent racquet but didn't click for me.

Babolat Z lite - Groundstrokes didn't have feel or much control and many sailed long...
However, This racquet was a cannon on serves. Literally every serve was powerful and went as directed.

Now... How do I get a racquet that serves like the babolat Z lite and has groundstroke feel and control like the ncode6.1 18x 20?

Still looking to get a volkl C10 to try
Thanks for the help folks.

xtremerunnerars
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I would say lead up an ncode 6.1. If you can take the weight, that is. You might not like the extra weight, though you probably will.

LowProfile
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Perhaps you should trying the 16x18 version of the nSix-One if you want some more juice on the serves.