PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Drive

Roger_federer
08-15-2006, 09:17 PM
From the n sixone 95, would the thicker beam and overall bulkiness of the pure drive bother me? How is the movement with the racuqet?

TacoBellBorderBowl1946
08-15-2006, 09:50 PM
dude how many f-ing threads are you gonna make about the pure drive and n 6.1 95?

Just demo and experiment for yourself instead of creating hundreds of threads each week.

Ten.Is
08-15-2006, 11:38 PM
dude how many f-ing threads are you gonna make about the pure drive and n 6.1 95?

Just demo and experiment for yourself instead of creating hundreds of threads each week.

Right on....but maybe people aren't replying...sad.

Dopke
08-15-2006, 11:49 PM
lol. That's pretty funny, I usually don't notice who posts what questions, but now that you mention it- I do recall seeing a lot from Roger Federer :D

As stated, give it a demo. I will say that the PD and 6.1 95 are pretty different racquets. The 95 is decently more heavier with a smaller head. Depending if you had the 18x20 string pattern or 16x18, but the PD should produce more power and spin/less control than the ncode 95.

Nickswh
08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm not gona bash you or anything, but just go check it out because we don't know your game at all or how rackets feel to you, it doesn't matter what we think because its all your point of view. But I think the Pure Drive sucks no offense. I hate the overall shape of the racket and it has way to much power. No wonder why Roddick can hit a 152 mph serve or watever. I use the Pure Control. By the way Dopke, man dude Roddick sucks and he is gona fall out of the top ten sooner than you know it. And he is an idiot for dropping Brad Gilbert. He has sucked since that. And he is a dork

DANMAN
08-16-2006, 09:38 PM
From the n sixone 95, would the thicker beam and overall bulkiness of the pure drive bother me? How is the movement with the racuqet?

Since the PD's swingweight is lower than the 95's, it will be more maneuverable...simple as that. The Pure Drive is not even close to being bulky.

Roger_federer
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
I've heard that going to a such light racquet from a player's racquet will cause damage to my arm. How bout if I went to the pure drive Roddick. Would that be similar to my n sixone 95?

TacoBellBorderBowl1946
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM
ignore the dam pure drive, you want a cheat stick that kills your arm then its's fine. Why do you even want a new racquet, the 95 is good enough.

Roger_federer
08-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Well people say that the pure drive would be so much easier to play with than the n sixone 95. Also, I use a semi-western forehand and a two handed back hand which fits more to the pure drive.

Nickswh
08-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Well people say that the pure drive would be so much easier to play with than the n sixone 95. Also, I use a semi-western forehand and a two handed back hand which fits more to the pure drive.

Come on now man, just because you have those two strokes doesn't mean you should switch to the Pure Drive. If you play with the nCode 95, there is no way in hell you are going to like the Pure Drive. If you are weak, it's a good addition though..