PDA

View Full Version : Ps 6.0 85

aqgardezi
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi,

I today bought 2 wilson prostaff 6.0 85 but i dont know where its made. The butt cap says following.

BSO
OPA

Also i dont know the grip size of both so how i check the grip size. Thanks.

Starwind
08-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Aren't they being made in China right now?

snoflewis
08-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I today bought 2 wilson prostaff 6.0 85 but i dont know where its made. The butt cap says following.

BSO
OPA

Also i dont know the grip size of both so how i check the grip size. Thanks.

im assuming it's used? if the paintjob is just like the one on the TW page, chances are that it's a China model. if it's older, it could be a Chicago. im not sure about the pj on the taiwan..so someone else would have to confirm.

as for the gripsize, get a tape measure and just measure the middle of the handle w/ the replacement grip on it (no overgrips or heatshrink sleeves)

aqgardezi
08-17-2006, 02:47 AM
thanks folks well the print on it is not like the latest but its written midsize on one side. also i has white buttcap. Thanks.

PrestigeClassic
08-17-2006, 04:14 AM
BSO is probably BSQ, a St. Vincent code. Is the frame bumperless?

OPA, how do the frame cosmetics differ/compare with the other frame? What's found inside of the throat?

aqgardezi
08-17-2006, 04:56 AM
First thanks a lot. Well frame is not bumperless but i think maybe the user put on bumper later. Well cosmetic is almost same whatever written on one is also written on other. Also i today looked at it carefully n its say QPA n other says BSQ. So now u ppl help me confirm where r they made from. I actuallu might sell both to get chinese version as its more flexible then older ones. Plz advice thanks.

PrestigeClassic
08-17-2006, 06:50 AM
To help confirm, it would help if you divulged what is on the inside-throats: stickers, no stickers, what recommended tension ranges are. Did you find the grip sizes yet? By the way, China frames are different from St. Vincent, but I didn't think they were that much more flexible if at all, just have different feel. St. Vincent are also more valuable.

aqgardezi
08-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Inside throat on one side its written about PWS n what it do etc. n on the other side the tension recommended is 50-60 pounds. Ok what if i get 2 chinese for my QPA ps 85 as its grip size is too big for me. its 4 5/8. Thanks.